LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VAL KILMER

32 minutes ago, Starbuck73 said:

I was going to say that myself, not exactly a big surprise, but a nice announcement. ^_^

PLEASE say they'll have the black & white Iceman pic used on this page for him to sign... :wub:

The best indication you will get is if it shows up on the pre order store. Other than that pictures are never confirmed, and this is no exception.

7 hours ago, Jambay said:

brilliant ,photo booked.if I decide later on a diamond,how would I go about it please.

7 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Just email the shop and they will Change it into a Diamond pass ;)

They will tell you to buy the diamond pass then email the order numbers for that and your photo shoot so they can see you have indeed upgraded and they will refund the photo, but it's better to check with them you can rather than just doing it

Ahhh Val, another you just grow up watching all the time.

Its going to be interesting knowing he may well be in Top Gun 2. They said for 20 years the sequel was coming (but we know how Hollywood lies), now Val and Mr Cruise are coming closer to 60 years old its going to be fun seeing them back.

20 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Ahhh Val, another you just grow up watching all the time.

Its going to be interesting knowing he may well be in Top Gun 2. They said for 20 years the sequel was coming (but we know how Hollywood lies), now Val and Mr Cruise are coming closer to 60 years old its going to be fun seeing them back.

This has been confirmed, they both are in it for sure ;)  Val was once one of the best paid actors in Hollywood, a true 90s legend 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, only_jay said:

Shame there is no Batman POP! from his film despite there being a million Batman ones out there...

Question is do I get him to sign a generic one, hmm...

Was thinking the same, even went through all variants of the batman series and purchased the closet one. 

Edited by Obi w4n kenobi