LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - VAL KILMER

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

When you order a photo shoot you have to select a batch before you order it

Ah.   I purchased a Diamond Pass.  So, no batch then?  

1 minute ago, TankerT said:

Not for Diamond passes. You get a number which you will find on the pass when you collect it and they will call out numbers for the photos and autos like they do for batches and vq numbers

17 minutes ago, TankerT said:

But you get your photo on the day you picked when you booked. Autograph can be any day from Friday to Sunday, but you can go anytime over the weekend as soon as your number on the DP has been called.

53 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Can't believe I have never seen Top Gun... Best get watching :laugh:

I still haven't seen Top Gun yet, it is on my To Watch list by the end of this year. ^_^

38 minutes ago, Broo said:

Right??? So excited I've been a fan since Willow :wub:

Me too - Madmartigan was a brilliant character (love Willow!)! Plus I can put this with my Warwick Davies autograph :-D

Also - have been meaning to say for ages - you have an absolutely brilliant picture of you! I love the Superman pose with Dean Cain! Such a great idea for a picture.

Edited by MagicalMimi
Further information
  • Thanks 1

Do I meet him? So very torn. 'BATMAN FOREVER' is one I use to watch so much during my Childhood. So very torn. Think I'm going to wait for abit whether I decide to book or not. May just be a photo.

1 hour ago, MagicalMimi said:

Me too - Madmartigan was a brilliant character (love Willow!)! Plus I can put this with my Warwick Davies autograph :-D

Also - have been meaning to say for ages - you have an absolutely brilliant picture of you! I love the Superman pose with Dean Cain! Such a great idea for a picture.

Oh my word that's so lovely of you to say, thank you! :wub: xx

And yesss! Loved both Madmartigan and Willow (as a kid i pretty much had that film playing on repeat :lol:) and I am jealous to say the least that you have Warwick Davis' autograph!!

19 hours ago, wjbleming said:

I do? I... erm.... I don't know what you mean! ;)

I forthwith deliver a sincere apology to Mr Wrong Name for doubting his genius skills in guesswork and shall endeavour to never doubt it again.

It wasn't exactly a guess as he announced it on his website beforehand :lol:

4 hours ago, mark worton said:

It wasn't exactly a guess as he announced it on his website beforehand :lol:

I was going to say that myself, not exactly a big surprise, but a nice announcement. ^_^

PLEASE say they'll have the black & white Iceman pic used on this page for him to sign... :wub: