LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

I'm a bit late posting on here lol but I was SO excited when he was announced!! Booked my first ever diamond pass that evening!  I see no reference to batch numbers though - when will diamond pass holders get called for photos?

Still can't believe it - I was lucky enough to meet David at the stage door after I saw him in a play in New York years ago, he was really lovely and chilled out, I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. I couldn't believe there were so few people there lol! He was more than happy to sign an XF pic Gillian had already signed, but I've since started getting x-files autographs on a big Fight the Future poster though and I'm so happy to get the chance to add his autograph to it!

This is really happening people!! :D

Thank you, Showmasters!! 

6 hours ago, Spookie said:

I'm a bit late posting on here lol but I was SO excited when he was announced!! Booked my first ever diamond pass that evening!  I see no reference to batch numbers though - when will diamond pass holders get called for photos?

Still can't believe it - I was lucky enough to meet David at the stage door after I saw him in a play in New York years ago, he was really lovely and chilled out, I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. I couldn't believe there were so few people there lol! He was more than happy to sign an XF pic Gillian had already signed, but I've since started getting x-files autographs on a big Fight the Future poster though and I'm so happy to get the chance to add his autograph to it!

This is really happening people!! :D

Thank you, Showmasters!! 

Diamond pass holders are called first. Your pass will have a number on it when you pick up the pass. This number might be used to call a small group of people at a time to join the queue.

• Thanks 1

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, Dent_1 said:

I'm shocked we are only at 3 pages. Surely Duchovny has been one of the most requested guests ever on the forums?

I can only assume a lot of people probably went crazy on their own FB/twitter etc instead! Perhaps people from the older fandoms (no offence, I am certainly one!:lol:) don't use the forums as much as they used to, I might be wrong but I get that feeling - and I have friends who steer clear of responding to announcement posts on SM's twitter/fb because of negative people jumping in...  I reckon he'll be enormously popular at the event though, and I remember the night he was announced I, and others, had trouble accessing the site to buy tickets so I assume there was a lot a traffic! Well, I for one can't wait!!! :YAHOO::clap:

• Like 1

I´m a first timer from Germany and I have a question regarding tickets for the photoshoot with David Duchovny please: last week the regular photoshoot tickets were sold out so I purchased the Diamond pass but I just want the photo. Can´t make it to the talk anyways so now all of a sudden there are regular photo tickets available and I´m wondering if I can exchange my expensive Diamond pass for a regular photoshoot ticket instead? Thx

2 minutes ago, -Phi said:

I´m a first timer from Germany and I have a question regarding tickets for the photoshoot with David Duchovny please: last week the regular photoshoot tickets were sold out so I purchased the Diamond pass but I just want the photo. Can´t make it to the talk anyways so now all of a sudden there are regular photo tickets available and I´m wondering if I can exchange my expensive Diamond pass for a regular photoshoot ticket instead? Thx

You won't be able to downgrade your ticket I'm afraid Phi.

I have a diamond pass, for David, will I be able to buy another autograph at the same time ? Can my daughter queue with me? 

Also I got Saturday pass but could I have the photo on Saturday and get autograph on Sunday? Sorry if this has been asked it can't find the answers, 

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Waynest27 said:

I have a diamond pass, for David, will I be able to buy another autograph at the same time ? Can my daughter queue with me? 

Also I got Saturday pass but could I have the photo on Saturday and get autograph on Sunday? Sorry if this has been asked it can't find the answers, 

Thank you

You can buy more at the same time, your daughter will only be allowed into the queue without a ticket if she's too young to be left alone Waynest.  You have to get the photo on the day you picked but auto's can be obtained any day once your number has been called so you can get it on Sunday, if you have a Sunday entry ticket that is

Edited by Raylenth

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

And she will need a VQ ticket, I believe that the rule that states that children don't require a VQ only applies to even younger children (someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Would it be possible to get confirmation on this from a more experienced user please? :D

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Would it be possible to get confirmation on this from a more experienced user please? :D

I would say a 12 year old would be fine to go up with you without a VQ as you can't leave her on her own at that age, but you might want to confirm with the crew on the day

1 minute ago, Laura Robinson said:

I got tickets for Sunday and a diamond pass for David duchovny but I can't seem to see were he will be on the floor I can't find his name.Were would i find this?

The floor plan does not give guest names because guests may be in different areas from day to day. Go to the main signing area and ask crew there if you have trouble.

• Like 1

This is my first LFCC so I'm new to this!  I've got a David Duchovny Diamond Pass for Sunday, so that gets me a photo shoot & autograph.  Will these both be done at the same time, or do I need to queue separately for the photo & autograph?

If queuing separately, how will I know where to go, and at what time, for each of the photo & autograph?

Thanks!

Just now, adamib said:

This is my first LFCC so I'm new to this!  I've got a David Duchovny Diamond Pass for Sunday, so that gets me a photo shoot & autograph.  Will these both be done at the same time, or do I need to queue separately for the photo & autograph?

If queuing separately, how will I know where to go, and at what time, for each of the photo & autograph?

Thanks!

Separate, no auto's in the photo session. His photo starts at 10.15 ad booth G, just get there about 5 mins before and diamonsds will be called first.  For auto's he will be signing all day when not on photo's and talks and breaks so you can join the queue after your number, found on your pass when you collect it is up on the board at the start of his auto queue.  You don't have to be there when your group of numbers is called you can join the auto queue any time after

Sorry if this seems like a silly question. I've bought diamond pass for David and it says it includes an exclusive print. Am I right in thinking this is one of the prints that will be available at his autograph table that you can have him sign if you don't have anything to bring with you? 

Also will the autograph be just his signature or can/will it be more personalised e.g name etc (I realise that this will depend on the guest as some will just write their signature) if David is signing more than just his name do you need to put what you want him to write on a post it note along with the item you want signing?

Forgive me I'm a convention virgin!! lol :lol:

Just now, cazzawalker said:

Sorry if this seems like a silly question. I've bought diamond pass for David and it says it includes an exclusive print. Am I right in thinking this is one of the prints that will be available at his autograph table that you can have him sign if you don't have anything to bring with you? 

Also will the autograph be just his signature or can/will it be more personalised e.g name etc (I realise that this will depend on the guest as some will just write their signature) if David is signing more than just his name do you need to put what you want him to write on a post it note along with the item you want signing?

The print included with the Diamond Pass is an A3-ish poster of David. I imagine that David will be too busy to allow personalisation unfortunately, but we won't know until the day. Using a post it note will make it easier if he is personalising, yes.

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

The print included with the Diamond Pass is an A3-ish poster of David. I imagine that David will be too busy to allow personalisation unfortunately, but we won't know until the day. Using a post it note will make it easier if he is personalising, yes.

Many thanks. I kinda figured he will be too busy for personalisation and even if he is I have no idea what I ask him to write! lol Tbh I'm just happy ill get to meet him after been an X Files fan for 25 years, anything else is a bonus! :wub:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

The print won't be at his auto table Cazza, you collect it when you get your diamond pass.  It's A3 so have something to put it in

• Thanks 1