LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The print won't be at his auto table Cazza, you collect it when you get your diamond pass.  It's A3 so have something to put it in

When Robert Englund signed an autograph for my sister, I told him what to write, also, I wrote my sister's name on paper to avoid spelling mistakes.

22 hours ago, adamib said:

This is my first LFCC so I'm new to this!  I've got a David Duchovny Diamond Pass for Sunday, so that gets me a photo shoot & autograph.  Will these both be done at the same time, or do I need to queue separately for the photo & autograph?

If queuing separately, how will I know where to go, and at what time, for each of the photo & autograph?

Thanks!

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with David Duchovny on Saturday or Sunday. Day to be chosen at check out. These are limited per day and once the order is confirmed the day can NOT be changed. 
1 x Guaranteed in-person autograph with David Duchovny. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. (This can be collected on Saturday or Sunday) No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass. 

On 6/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, showmasters said:

Latest Guest Announcement: David Duchovny

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £85

Photo Shoot Price: £70

Talk Price: £20

Diamond Pass Price: £220

1x Guaranteed In Person Autograph

1x Guaranteed standard Photo Shoot

1x Priority seating at the Talk

1x Exclusive print

david-duchovny-193763.jpg.41b2fe911a6cf5ab38ca92092b00eb9b.jpg

gtres_u216781_012_ampliacion.thumb.jpg.e102582e7cee602ac692049042734e0f.jpg

X-Files-Duchovny-695x463.jpg.c99390a85c2590ff64ec54074eaad340.jpg

View Filmography

Just noticed that Talk Show is only on Saturday. So what do you get on Sunday instead for the same price please?

1 minute ago, ms95frenchy said:

Just noticed that Talk Show is only on Saturday. So what do you get on Sunday instead for the same price please?

As Diamond Pass activities are advertised as being spread over the weekend you risk missing the talk, and as you are attending on a different day to the talk you will not get anything instead to cover that privce, I'm afraid.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

As Diamond Pass activities are advertised as being spread over the weekend you risk missing the talk, and as you are attending on a different day to the talk you will not get anything instead to cover that privce, I'm afraid.

OK, thank you for confirming. But at least you get guarenteed autograph and photo session. :D

12 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yep, that's the main thing :D Always think on the bright side.

Indeed, I have it backwards with Sam Neill, I'll miss his talk as it is on Sunday and I'm only attending Friday and Saturday 

I was there with my 12 year old son yesterday but opted out for today and tomorrow.

If I had been there today, meeting DD would have been top priority.

No feedback from anyone yet but did everyone have a good time meeting David?

I would also be interested to know whether he got to any VQs, or whether he just saw Diamonds?

Hope anyone who went today had a good one!

5 minutes ago, Ricksta said:

I was there with my 12 year old son yesterday but opted out for today and tomorrow.

If I had been there today, meeting DD would have been top priority.

No feedback from anyone yet but did everyone have a good time meeting David?

I would also be interested to know whether he got to any VQs, or whether he just saw Diamonds?

Hope anyone who went today had a good one!

I walked passed his booth fairly late in the day and it was open to anyone. I saw him in there texting and there was just one guy in there waiting for him.

Friendly in shoot (complimented me on my smart shirt, as I am silly wearing it in such heat haha), friendly signer as well. More than anything his dry sense of humour made me smile in his talk. Its as of he doesnt care, but thats his style of joking, tickled me.

Nice guy, wish I could have spent more time with him, but hey next time.

People didn't seem to know where he was, that may account for an open line. As he was hidden away I thought around a corner away from all other signers.

8 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Friendly in shoot (complimented me on my smart shirt, as I am silly wearing it in such heat haha), friendly signer as well. More than anything his dry sense of humour made me smile in his talk. Its as of he doesnt care, but thats his style of joking, tickled me.

Nice guy, wish I could have spent more time with him, but hey next time.

People didn't seem to know where he was, that may account for an open line. As he was hidden away I thought around a corner away from all other signers.

Yeah I only stumbled upon his queue because I had a photo shoot nearby. He and Steven Seagal were in a really random place compared to everyone else.

I wonder if someone can help me here. My brother asked me to get his autograph on a picture that he printed himself for David to sign. I did this, but when I got back to the hotel found out that the gold pen hadn't dried - in fact now Im home, it is still not dry - any suggestions?

Today I asked the crew what the VQ number was for David and he told me they were up to 245 followed by ‘but nobody is here so go right ahead’. I was shocked, but very happy as I wasn’t expecting to get his autograph. Friendly at the table, quick but that is just the way it is :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, homerj said:

I wonder if someone can help me here. My brother asked me to get his autograph on a picture that he printed himself for David to sign. I did this, but when I got back to the hotel found out that the gold pen hadn't dried - in fact now Im home, it is still not dry - any suggestions?

How odd... Well, it sounds like you got it home safely, that’s the main thing! If you put it in a frame with a mount it’ll keep the ink away from the glass/plastic so it shouldn’t smudge whilst it’s still drying (good practice anyway, you don’t want it to stick to the ink) - it’ll have to dry eventually! 

15 hours ago, homerj said:

12 hours ago, Spookie said:

How odd... Well, it sounds like you got it home safely, that’s the main thing! If you put it in a frame with a mount it’ll keep the ink away from the glass/plastic so it shouldn’t smudge whilst it’s still drying (good practice anyway, you don’t want it to stick to the ink) - it’ll have to dry eventually! 

I think some home printers don't give the same quality finish unfortunately so the pens don't take well to them

• 2 weeks later...

I asked at the desk at around 10am on the Saturday to see what time the were calling VQ's and he said in about an hour or two (was expecting the guy to say there's a 5 hour wait) but he said if I had time now just go right in. Couldn't believe it. Only one person in front of me. He was really friendly but people started turning up behind me so it was hurried along. Got my Californication boxset signed. Met him again later for the photo shoot and got a fist bump from him. I got a fist bump from Hank Moody. Felt like the coolest guy ever.