LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Tested, yes..still Batch 1. I hope it is not a bug in the batch system..:huh:

Maybe everybody is waiting for an announcement of Gillian and book a duo-shoot. On saturday the photoshoot is batch 9 (maybe higher now). 

Okay, I guess I will be buying a photoshoot with David now, can't miss out on that. But if a miracle happens and Gillian will be announced and they do a duo shoot - will I be able to upgrade and how do I do that? Do I need to buy the duo shoot asap (as I want the lowest batch possible) and then write to the shop asking them to refund the David shoot, because I will be having a duo? Or do I need to first have a confirmation and only then buy a duo (risking having high batch number)? This is of course IF she's announced. Thanks for help everyone.

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Okay, I guess I will be buying a photoshoot with David now, can't miss out on that. But if a miracle happens and Gillian will be announced and they do a duo shoot - will I be able to upgrade and how do I do that? Do I need to buy the duo shoot asap (as I want the lowest batch possible) and then write to the shop asking them to refund the David shoot, because I will be having a duo? Or do I need to first have a confirmation and only then buy a duo (risking having high batch number)? This is of course IF she's announced. Thanks for help everyone.

There's no guarantees upgrades will be allowed - If she is announced you can email the shop and ask and wait to see what they say (do not email them now asking, they cannot comment on upgrades for guests they don't have), or buy the duo and ask for the solo to be refunded accepting there is a risk they may say no.

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There's no guarantees upgrades will be allowed - If she is announced you can email the shop and ask and wait to see what they say (do not email them now asking, they cannot comment on upgrades for guests they don't have), or buy the duo and ask for the solo to be refunded accepting there is a risk they may say no.

Thanks. I have no intentions to email them now. Just making shure what to do IF she's announced. I'll then just buy the duo and write to the shop hoping it can be refunded. Thanks. 

And now let's all hope that they can manage to get her this one last time...

On 7/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, fanowaty said:

Thanks. I have no intentions to email them now. Just making shure what to do IF she's announced. I'll then just buy the duo and write to the shop hoping it can be refunded. Thanks. 

And now let's all hope that they can manage to get her this one last time...

It would be a nice send off to Cons :P a duoshoot would be cool indeed, right now I'm soooo happy Mulder is coming :P  

5 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

As its my first ever con I'm curious what the talk will be like? 

Usually an interviewer asking questions. The guest tells stories. Audience normally gets a chance to ask a few questions. Good fun and a good chance to rest achy legs.

12 minutes ago, spengler said:

Usually an interviewer asking questions. The guest tells stories. Audience normally gets a chance to ask a few questions. Good fun and a good chance to rest achy legs.

Thank you! :-)  I had a feeling this is what it would be but thought id ask

• Like 1