LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

13 hours ago, natedammit said:

:angry:

TV ratings are made up anyway. They go on about the World Cup being watched by 4 billion people - yeah right.

Well I doubt they mean everyone who watches every match all the way through. But if you count every individual person who stopped to "watch" a World Cup 2018 match even just once for a few mins, then it probably is closer to that figure.

13 hours ago, natedammit said:

:angry:

TV ratings are made up anyway. They go on about the World Cup being watched by 4 billion people - yeah right.

Well I doubt they mean everyone who watches every match all the way through. But if you count every individual person who stopped to "watch" a World Cup 2018 match even just once for a few mins, then it probably is closer to that figure.

7 hours ago, nicky said:

Does it include the people who turn their tv on, say "eww this again" and turn over as quickly as they can?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pretenama2012 said:

I hope they'll be Twin Peaks photos available.

The pre order site is usually a good guide to what they may have - though as usual it's no guarantee they will be the same on the day, they may well have others but as always, if you want a specific image/role it's best to bring one with you just in case 

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1444603-London-Film-and-Comic-Con-2018-cc-pg_4.html

• Like 1

I highly recommend meeting David Duchovny, also attending his talk. He is always really considerate of his fans, very genuine and extremely funny. (So of course I have my Diamond Pass!) I really hope all of you have a fantastic time. I know I will! Plus you get to meet Mulder too ........

Edited by Carolyn Sutton
Forgot something

On 02/07/2018 at 10:02 AM, nicky said:

Well The X-Files heyday was back in the 90s and things have been quiet since then bar a couple sub-standard films that were largely forgotten by most people except fans probably. Times have moved on, that's what happens when you wait too long for a revival in some cases. And even with the new series, although it may be good its still competing with other great shows. 

You have to be kidding me. Californication is one of the best shows ever aired... admittedly it took until the end of season 1 to really appreciate how good Dochovny is..... outside the scifi genre I class Weeds, Entourage and maybe Breaking Bad at the same level...