LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

5 minutes ago, DMG said:

Never bought a diamond pass before. Is there anything to stop me using it for the autograph and then giving it to my wife for the photo shoot? So we use it up between us?

No, a Diamond Pass can not be used by two people.

And seeing I had to hide posts recommending violating the Terms of Service and explaining how to do it please be reminded that this violating the forum rules too. 

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

I’m so happy with this announcement, been wanting to meet him for years :D

You and me both I have been requesting him for years can’t wait just disciding if I should go for a diamond pass or photo I met Gillian a few years ago 

1 minute ago, Starbug said:

You and me both I have been requesting him for years can’t wait just disciding if I should go for a diamond pass or photo I met Gillian a few years ago 

I choose a Diamond pass just to have Some security and peace of mind -_-

Edited by Kurdamoni

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, a Diamond Pass can not be used by two people.

And seeing I had to hide posts recommending violating the Terms of Service and explaining how to do it please be reminded that this violating the forum rules too. 

Just checking... I am not speaking Chinese without noticing, or am I?

Seeing asking friendly doesn't work - or I am really speaking Chinese, then this is useless anyway ;) : If you keep suggesting things that violate the ticket shop terms of service and/or the forum rules the mods can and will remove your posting ability. 

Tickets can't be shared, split or transferrred. It doesn't matter if the second person is your wife, your best friend, your daughter's kindergarten friend or a total stranger. The tickets still can't be shared, split, transferred or while we are at it refunded.