LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - PAIGE TURCO

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

TMNT was exactly why I wanted to meet her too. :)

I meant to say, if you want the piece of paper from the picture just send me an email and I can post it to you. I failed to get it in the pic, but she did sign it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

Still no word about her non appearance today. Photo shoot cancelled this morning but no word if she is in this afternoon ?

Ask at the Organisers Booth.

I am very sorry, but the mods are not at the show and the crew is so busy that the communication lines to the venue have broken down. I explicitly warned about that yesterday.

The blue shirt at her queue said she was ill this morning so I'm sure that she didn't feel well enough to attend at all today. Pity, but entirely understandable and I hope she is feeling better.

4 hours ago, andrewrolar said:

Still no word about her non appearance today. Photo shoot cancelled this morning but no word if she is in this afternoon ?

I was told by a pit boss this afternoon that she become quite ill over night. I suspect she was seeing if she would be able come this afternoon, which she didn’t. I hope see gets well soon.

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:14 PM, AdamsAdventures said:

I was told by a pit boss this afternoon that she become quite ill over night. I suspect she was seeing if she would be able come this afternoon, which she didn’t. I hope see gets well soon.

yes , I heard she was ill :(

hope she gets better , or is already better .

Edited by andrewrolar

1 minute ago, Erin said:

I was just wondering if anyone has received their refunds through for Paige for the Sunday photo shoot yet? I haven’t had an email about this yet.

Eventbrite told me that all refunds have been processed, so you should hopefully receive the E-Mail soon.