LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - PAIGE TURCO

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

So, a couple years ago we were talking about meeting Michael Emerson, and @Sydney mentioned that she would have liked to borrow a certain Person of Interest related prop from me for the photoshoot, but she was crewing and she had to keep professional - So I promised her she could borrow them if Michael or any other PoI guest ever came again to LFCC.

So, Sydney, are you still around and interested? :)

7 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

Any idea where she is? A few of us are looking for her autograph table but can't see it in the autograph area?

Please ask the Pit Boss or if that Fails at the Organisers Booth. Unless someone attending the Show sees this by Chance this is your most quick Option. 

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Glad I could help.

If she allows photos I would love to see one (if I can be cheeky) - she was on my meet list as well.

She forced me to do this selfie style (I cropped as much of me out as I could). 

20180727_124811

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Now you made me cry. Seriously. And before someone says it: not because of the cropping.

Thank you. That's so sweet.

I do enjoy making the ladies cry. You're very welcome. I'm allergic to saying nice things, but what you do on this forum is amazing and it is very appreciated.

Paige was lovely by the way. So nice, almost to the point of being annoying :smile:.

• Like 4

She seems very nice with people but she was not with me and I am disappointed. She chatted to the people in front of me as she seems to know them from other events. I gave her the photo and say hi. She just ignored me, chatted quickly to the person behind me. She handed the photo back to me without a word.