Queuing area

I'm aiming to get to the building for 7 AM, an hour before the event officially starts in order to get a low VQ for Tom, and I was wondering if there is an area like a hall inside the building which I can wait in, or will I have to stand outside the building and wait for it to officially open at 8?

I've been a few times and looking forward to going tomorrow, though I'm aiming to get there for 10. As far as I know the hall should be open and you queue in the lobby before the opening time. I've done that before even for the 10 admission time. If you are paying on the day there are usually a couple of tables where people take the money, give you an admission ticket and then you can enter the hall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMan said:

I've been a few times and looking forward to going tomorrow, though I'm aiming to get there for 10. As far as I know the hall should be open and you queue in the lobby before the opening time. I've done that before even for the 10 admission time. If you are paying on the day there are usually a couple of tables where people take the money, give you an admission ticket and then you can enter the hall.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

hi 

wondering if everyone is guaranteed to see tom if they attend or will the tickets to que be stopped at a certain number?

im aiming to get there for midday,wondering if the trip will be in vain if im told no more tickets will be handed out or im told you wont see tom today 

cheers

55 minutes ago, hulk2099 said:

hi 

wondering if everyone is guaranteed to see tom if they attend or will the tickets to que be stopped at a certain number?

im aiming to get there for midday,wondering if the trip will be in vain if im told no more tickets will be handed out or im told you wont see tom today 

cheers

No one is ever guaranteed outside of Diamond passes Hulk.  They do stop giving out VQ's if they are getting stupidly high and they know they have no chance of being seen.  Unfortunately like with all events no one can tell you for certain if you will be OK or not but the prevailing comments seem to be that LFF is a very small event so is unlikely to be over run with people.  Tom was there last year so many people will already have him.  Will he be busy, certainly, will he be impossible to see if you get there later, no one can say for certain.

I'd like to say I think you will be fine but I haven't been before myself, hopefully some of the other regular LFF goers can weigh in.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, hulk2099 said:

hi 

cheers

Just a heads up, it’s now 10:30 and the VQ tickets are up to 80.