Thursday Meet Up!

12 hours ago, THEBLADEMAS7ER said:

Is this open to anyone to come join for meet up? Me and my friend have been for the last 3 years but struggle to always find where the 'Con'ers are at our of hours. It might possibly be because we are glued to our phone playing Pokémon Go :lol::lol:

this is open to everyone of course :) more the merrier!

• Like 1

On 26/6/2018 at 11:39 PM, smithy270492 said:

Hey Guys!

so we have had a thread for this for the last few years and its a shame to ruin tradition... going to sort out a venue (most likely a pub!) but the general idea is a pub for Thursday night where any con goers who are going on their own and want to meet new people, or maybe just want to chat and have a few drinks before the kick off of LFCC can come along :)

If interested in a Thursday meet up write below so can keep an eye on numbers, and will update when have better details :)

ok guys location and time set for Thursday... meeting at Latymers at 7pm Thursday :) will post a link below, just find people inside with a red balloon!

http://www.latymershammersmith.co.uk/

Hi! It's ok for me :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Why didn't I come across this topic earlier? Very interested but I'm not really amazing at making conversations IRL. Could get a bit awkward :unsure:

I know the place they have good Gins and Cider and then you loosen up :P

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, timlux said:

I know the place they have good Gins and Cider and then you loosen up :P

Just a coke for me please :D Not really an alcohol guy, certainly not when it's hot :P Now I recognise the place, I've gone there two years ago to eat some thai food. It was delicious ^_^

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Just a coke for me please :D Not really an alcohol guy, certainly not when it's hot :P Now I recognise the place, I've gone there two years ago to eat some thai food. It was delicious ^_^

I don't like beer too but I think it's nice day

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

What a world we live in today, where grown men are pretending to be blue grumpy bears.

Yes indeed, how does one get into this world?

You don't. Believe me, you don't.

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

What a world we live in today, where grown men are pretending to be blue grumpy bears.

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yes indeed, how does one get into this world?

22 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Just come to the meet up and we will show what's it all about. You must come, Believe me.

Well, perhaps I should give it go.

Might see you guys there as we  will arrive early afternoon Thursday.  Once get to hotel need to shower and change after flight so will decide from there agter that.   But if we do go, which is very likely, mines is a pear kopperberg :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Might see you guys there as we  will arrive early afternoon Thursday.  Once get to hotel need to shower and change after flight so will decide from there agter that.   But if we do go, which is very likely, mines is a pear kopperberg :)

pear kopperberg, yuck for me thats one of the most disgusting ones, but I am not a kopperberg fan, they are all to sweet and *vomit* :P
Just bring me a good cold Bulmers/Magners :D

2 minutes ago, timlux said:

pear kopperberg, yuck for me thats one of the most disgusting ones, but I am not a kopperberg fan, they are all to sweet and *vomit* :P

Ive only tried the mixed fruit kopparberg, and think it's quite nice!

30 minutes ago, timlux said:

Lol  maybe cause i used to drink peach schnapps and lemonade quite a bit i dont mind the sweeter taste :)