wjbleming

Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

Most of us now know who 1 of the "to be announced" guests is but regardless of that I feel we should get back on track and focus on who the other "to be announced" guests are gonna be. My hope is Gal Gadot, Chris Pratt, Ryan Reynolds and/or (dare I hope) Hugh Jackman.

Just now, StevenHall said:

Most of us now know who 1 of the "to be announced" guests is but regardless of that I feel we should get back on track and focus on who the other "to be announced" guests are gonna be. My hope is Gal Gadot, Chris Pratt, Ryan Reynolds and/or (dare I hope) Hugh Jackman.

Gal?! Oh yes!

• Thanks 1

@StevenHall Yes Hugh Jackman because I would love to do a photo op with him in his greatest showman outfit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Gal?! Oh yes!

*cough*henrycavill*cough*

(It's not him but you know me, I feel compelled to mention him at least once a month ;) )

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

(It's not him but you know me, I feel compelled to mention him at least once a month ;) )

would you want him with or without a moustache for your photo op? ive heard Warner Bros are offering to help CGI it off his face if you wish.... :P

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo I’ll let you stare at this for a while :P

giphy.gif

SecondaryRashCuscus.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

would you want him with or without a moustache for your photo op? ive heard Warner Bros are offering to help CGI it off his face if you wish.... :P

I would even happily have a photo op that had his moustache CGI'd off him and one CGI'd on me ;)

• Like 4

Just now, Broo said:

I would even happily have a photo op that had his moustache CGI'd off him and one CGI'd on me ;)

now that is dedication!

22 minutes ago, Broo said:

*cough cough* Natalie Dormer *cough cough*.. I feel compelled to mention her once per week. ;)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

now that is dedication!

I'm sure a moustache would actually improve my photo ops tbh ;) #deerinheadlightsvogue

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

*cough cough* Natalie Dormer *cough cough*.. I feel compelled to mention her once per week. ;)

4M9jW40.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm sure a moustache would actually improve my photo ops tbh ;) #deerinheadlightsvogue

whilst the ridiculously small thumbnail photos on here make it hard to tell... im 99% sure that aint true :P last photo op i had done i don't know what i was doing with my eyes... looked like i had just got punched!

2 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

whilst the ridiculously small thumbnail photos on here make it hard to tell... im 99% sure that aint true :P last photo op i had done i don't know what i was doing with my eyes... looked like i had just got punched!

Haha trust me there's a reason that's my icon pic and not several others from last year where I wish CGI could be employed ;)

Bahaha while I'm sure you looked totally fine (we always think we look worse in our photos than we actually do) I think we all forget what we're doing in the nervousness of the moment :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Brooat the autograph desk If Henry Cavill becomes a guest:

giphy.gif

Accurate. Incredibly accurate. 

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Accurate. Incredibly accurate. 

And this was me last year infront of a certain guest...:wub: And I am not lying..

giphy-downsized.gif

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

And this was me last year infront of a certain guest...:wub: And I am not lying..

giphy-downsized.gif

And it won't be the last time you'll get to gaze blissfully either I'm sure :)

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

giphy-downsized.gif

:o i think i saw you! would recognise that pose anywhere :P 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

And it won't be the last time you'll get to gaze blissfully either I'm sure :)

Oh no.. plenty of times more I hope. Yes..stalker warning! :dance:

4 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

:o i think i saw you! would recognise that pose anywhere :P 

Impossible to miss :lol:

To those who think it's funny: it's not.

Some of those who spoilered here have now choosen to open separate topics or hide their posts in other topics.

This leaves the mods no other choice but to remove posting rights of people doing that.

You may not agree with the reasons we have. You may not like the preannouncements in general. But we have to enforce the rules on here. If you want to keep posting on here please abide to the rules. I've said it elsewhere: if you ignore what we are saying we will not be chasing after you forever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You’re right QS, I just came back and I have no idea what’s going on, but I read every post and frankly I’m,happy that I don’t know anything about this :o

Edited by Kurdamoni

@Broo @Chris1970 I feel compelled to mention Peter *cough* Capaldi every ten seconds I win!!!! :P

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 2