Jump to content
wjbleming

Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

Recommended Posts

I don't know - I don't check for a couple of days and come back to find there are going to be more guests announced! And even more exciting that it's more than one guest - and so soon after the previous announcement! SM are on a roll! I love some of the guesses so far - Rowan Atkinson would be amazing, as would Val Kilmer. Would definitely want to meet Jeff Goldblum if he was announced! It would be nice to have a couple of Doctor Who guests announced, as we don't really have any yet... ;-) Very exciting Friday to look forward to! ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I hope for Hayley Atwell, Maisie Williams, Warwick Davis

Would love Hayley Atwell, enjoying Agent Carter atm and Warwick Davis seems like such an amazing guy. Kinda met Maise in work before but be nice to properly meet her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Would love Hayley Atwell, enjoying Agent Carter atm and Warwick Davis seems like such an amazing guy. Kinda met Maise in work before but be nice to properly meet her.

Somehow I get the feeling Maisie is the most ”down to earth” all the main ones in GoT, of all interviews and so, and perhaps Peter Dinkelage too. Anyway, my best shot of getting any of the remaining mains are Maisie and Peter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love Melendy Britt - Voice of She-Ra and Adora to come as she was meant to in 2016 and sadly cancelled. Some voice actors would be terrific!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian Bale, Erica Durance, Annette O' Toole, Kristin Kreuk, Henry Cahill, Gal Gadot, Pierce Brosnan and Rowan Atkinson. Please to all!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagicalMimi said:

It would be nice to have a couple of Doctor Who guests announced, as we don't really have any yet... ;-)

Yeah right, when will Showmasters finally announce some Doctor who guests for a change??? :huh:

Never enough :P

56 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Somehow I get the feeling Maisie is the most ”down to earth” all the main ones in GoT, of all interviews and so, and perhaps Peter Dinkelage too. Anyway, my best shot of getting any of the remaining mains are Maisie and Peter.

Maisie also played a character I love (and love to hate) in Doctor Who so I agree with your guest suggestion this time. Fingers crossed she’ll attend so everyone’s happy :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Yeah right, when will Showmasters finally announce some Doctor who guests for a change??? :huh:

Never enough :P

Maisie also played a character I love (and love to hate) in Doctor Who so I agree with your guest suggestion this time. Fingers crossed she’ll attend so everyone’s happy :D

Maisie in Dr Who?!?! I withdraw my request :P

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Nerd Who @MagicalMimi Yes more Doctor Who guests you can never have too many!

I know we’ve not seen too much of her yet but if you want to invite Jodie Whittaker to LFCC that’s cool with me :P

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who @MagicalMimi Yes more Doctor Who guests you can never have too many!

I know we’ve not seen too much of her yet but if you want to invite Jodie Whittaker to LFCC that’s cool with me :P

Let us not forget 10 (David Tennant) & 11 (Matt Smith)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

How about Jack Black & Kyle Gass?

LFCC NEEDS THE D!!!!!!!

tumblr_mrmp8c6dfj1snw5l3o1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

tumblr_mrmp8c6dfj1snw5l3o1_500.gif

 

Woooow Tenacious D, that takes me back :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who @MagicalMimi Yes more Doctor Who guests you can never have too many!

I know we’ve not seen too much of her yet but if you want to invite Jodie Whittaker to LFCC that’s cool with me :P

The reason why it is called Dr Who is because no one knows what it is so there wont be anymore guests. The real title should be ”Dr Who?” :P :lol: ;) :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed him a few years back at LFCC but Adrian Turner would be great hello Poldark :)

James Norton

Tom Hardy (generally would buy mutiple DP untill escorted away by security) :wub2:

Josh Harnett

Tom Holland

Sebastian stan :poki:

Cant remember if im writing my LFCC wish list anymore or my sexuasl fantasy list :eek:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never watched Poldark but I loved Being Human so Aiden Turner would be a def purchase from me :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Broo said:

Never watched Poldark but I loved Being Human so Aiden Turner would be a def purchase from me :)

being human cast was there a few years ago I got the others but didnt quite catch him devastated deffo would be worth a purchase may have to sell a liver and my soul be worth it

Edited by DCGIRL1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

being human cast was there a few years ago I got the others but didnt quite catch him devastated deffo would be worth a purchase may have to sell a liver and my soul be worth it

Oh really? D*mn, hopefully they'll attend again, I particularly loved Russell Tovey (I mean he's awesome more generally but George was adorable lol) and the Dr who fans would be happy there too ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh really? D*mn, hopefully they'll attend again, I particularly loved Russell Tovey (I mean he's awesome more generally but George was adorable lol) and the Dr who fans would be happy there too ;)

I want Russell for Sherlock so agree there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I want Russell for Sherlock so agree there

Oh yeah forgot he was in that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met Aidan for the second time recently. He's really lovely guy and great with his fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh really? D*mn, hopefully they'll attend again, I particularly loved Russell Tovey (I mean he's awesome more generally but George was adorable lol) and the Dr who fans would be happy there too ;)

And Arrowverse fans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×