Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Most likely. We've actually just been having a similar conversation in the office but about fire instead of gas leak. I ended by saying i would sacrifice one of the guys in the office to the fire to appease the fire gods and assure my escape.

Image result for fire gods gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Most likely. We've actually just been having a similar conversation in the office but about fire instead of gas leak. I ended by saying i would sacrifice one of the guys in the office to the fire to appease the fire gods and assure my escape.

disaster-girl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it might not have been spoiled for everyone but it has been for me. I didn’t know anything about leaks but my earlier guess post has been hidden or removed so I must have been correct. Bet nobody can remember who I guessed though :P

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Well it might not have been spoiled for everyone but it has been for me. I didn’t know anything about leaks but my earlier guess post has been hidden or removed so I must have been correct. Bet nobody can remember who I guessed though :P

Harrison Ford?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Starbug said:

I know of 1 leak but won’t say any thing I am glad I didn’t see the other ones as I want to be a surprise 

There were 2, sadly. And I won't be saying anything. Y'all be happy when they announce at the time they wanted to do that.

38 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

There were 2, sadly. And I won't be saying anything. Y'all be happy when they announce at the time they wanted to do that.

Actually there is a possibility that the second wasn't a leak but I can't say why just in case.

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Actually there is a possibility that the second wasn't a leak but I can't say why just in case.

Hopefully that's the case so there's one more surprise for folks this evening :)

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, I'll be honest and say I'm 50/50 on if the second is true or not, and it's as bad as not knowing! lol

Edited by wjbleming