Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm guessing this isn't a good time for me to say I saw the Greatest Showman and didn't like it? In fact, it made me angry.

I still haven't seen it, I hear all kinds of reviews and they all are different in opinion...

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm guessing this isn't a good time for me to say I saw the Greatest Showman and didn't like it? In fact, it made me angry.

What no way :eek: each to there own though remind me to to start bursting in to show tunes when near you

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

What no way :eek: each to there own though remind me to to start bursting in to show tunes when near you

I have no issues with show tunes, and not much of an issue with the songs in the film (well, maybe some of them, but I can't go into that without spoilers). I just found it to be a story glorifying someone who was very obviously a terrible terrible person and that made me angry. Calling it the real life "Spring time for Hitler" from The Producers is going too far, but it's along those lines.

8 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I have no issues with show tunes, and not much of an issue with the songs in the film (well, maybe some of them, but I can't go into that without spoilers). I just found it to be a story glorifying someone who was very obviously a terrible terrible person and that made me angry. Calling it the real life "Spring time for Hitler" from The Producers is going too far, but it's along those lines.

I never knew that was the case :wacko:

35 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Interesting to hear a different perspective :)

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I will actually have movie mornings. A perfect way to make time fly while waiting in the queue to get in to LFCC.

That's what I do. I got a load of movies backed up on my phone with a Power bank in handy. 

Ok - slightly more sensible theory now... Jodie Whittaker and companions from the new series of Doctor Who - would be a great promo ahead of the show coming back. Plus then you'd have outgoing Doctor plus incoming Doctor. If I'm right, do I win some sort of novelty hat?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DullyEL said:

That's what I do. I got a load of movies backed up on my phone with a Power bank in handy. 

I will bring on some of my fav GoT episodes, just to pass time. 50-60 minutes are perfect. Power bank is a must. ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

:rolleyes: :P

Remedy

Niiiiiice, need me these for the day to day round here. All for that whole 'independence building' that's been touched on previously here ;)

I fear I'm gonna get in trouble for diverting off topic, so... just over 4hrs to go!! :dance:

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Niiiiiice, need me these for the day to day round here. All for that whole 'independence building' that's been touched on previously here ;)

I fear I'm gonna get in trouble for diverting off topic, so... just over 4hrs to go!! :dance:

Off topic??! It will save your hearing when all the girls scream when Henry Cavill is presented...ops! :wacko::D

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Off topic??! It will save your hearing when all the girls scream when Henry Cavill is presented...ops! :wacko::D

Pretty sure if when Henry Cavill is announced I'll be screeching the loudest ;)

• Like 1