Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

9 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

:firedevil: with great power comes great responsibility 

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Just remember you have your own report button for us to use, Sam. ;)

This suddenly springs to mind...

TtGX.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Time is going too slow! Are we there yet???

I'm so excited!! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Hope there will be a guest for me to spend some money on! Still have some unspent money after Ian canceled. 

Time really is going slow today. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Time is going too slow! Are we there yet???

I'm so excited!! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Hope there will be a guest for me to spend some money on! Still have some unspent money after Ian canceled. 

Time is definitely going slow today.

1 minute ago, Broo said:

What yall talking about time is totally flying it's already... wait what? It's only quarter past ten?? Seriously?? Ergh.

;)

11:20 here :D not that it helps.. have to wait till 20:00 for the announcement :thumbdown:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

Currently listening to 'The Greatest Showman soundtrack. I absolutely love the film and soundtrack, brings me to tears. Would be incredible to have Hugh Jackman.

Greastest showman tunes have been on repeat on my play list since the day it came out its just Never Another

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Currently listening to 'The Greatest Showman soundtrack. I absolutely love the film and soundtrack, brings me to tears. Would be incredible to have Hugh Jackman.

*sheepishly* I still haven't seen this...

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Greastest showman tunes have been on repeat on my play list since the day it came out its just Never Another

The same for me. I don't listen to any other tracks. 'From Now On' wasn't on my replay list but have been finding myself playing this one over and over.

21 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

11:20 here :D not that it helps.. have to wait till 20:00 for the announcement :thumbdown:

I know the announcement is at the same moment but it does feel worse being an hour later in the day for you.

Time still creeping by...

Just now, DullyEL said:

The same for me. I don't listen to any other tracks. 'From Now On' wasn't on my replay list but have been finding myself playing this one over and over.

It wasnt on mine for a long time either I have grown to appreicate it a lot more if I go out someone has remixed alot of them in to club anthems so I can away with playing them before a night out to absessed maybe a little :D

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Have to admit I’m the same as well, I actually only saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it’s been none stop in my house since.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Have to admit I’m the same as well, I actually only saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it’s been none stop in my house since.

Hugh Jackman is a fantastic actor if we didn't know that already.

3 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Theres Something about it Im pretty sure the girl in my office is sick to death of me bursting out the line 'ladies and gents this is the moment you have been waiting for' before going in to full dramactic song and the fact I have the vioce of a drowning cat haha

• Like 1