Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I've booked a train to London to attend the MI6 Premiere hoping to catch them all. Going to go super early to get the best spot :)

Its at the same location as the last Premiere for the last film. You are in for one hell of a day if it is like last time. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I've booked a train to London to attend the MI6 Premiere hoping to catch them all. Going to go super early to get the best spot :)

Oh cool! You'll have to let us know how that goes! :)

7 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Its at the same location as the last Premiere for the last film. You are in for one hell of a day if it is like last time. 

I went the last time, actually. It was my first premiere and loved it. I didn't plan to go, visited my sister's home that week and she told me about it the night before randomly so just went the next morning with nothing to sign. I could have got Tom to sign something but had nothing, asked him for a selfie a few times but he was so polite and kept saying "You can try" as there was about two rows of people in front of me. I managed to get a selfie of McQuartie though. Going prepared this time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have been able to experience a few premieres and they can be intense. Well, depending on movie of course. Some I have stumbled upon..wondering what is going on. It is like a show on its own. Pretty neat. ^_^ 

Seriously jealous of both you and @DullyEL!

1 minute ago, Broo said:

I stumbled upon the last Hunger Games movie and that latest Tarzan movie, cant remember its name now. Only two I knew of and that was Bond: Skyfall and ”In Darkness”, flew to Berlin for that one.

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Went to the Premiere of 'Batman VS Superman in 2016, that was my last premiere, it went perfectly. Got selfies from Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Amy Adams, Zack Snyder. Autographs by All of them and Henry Cavill. Henry wasn't doing selfies that time but what was caught on video by a friend was a moment I had told Henry how I'm a big fan of his and he came to shake my hand with a smile. That was amazing. A moment I can't forget.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Went to the Premiere of 'Batman VS Superman in 2016, that was my last premiere, it went perfectly. Got selfies from Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Amy Adams, Zack Snyder. Autographs by All of them and Henry Cavill. Henry wasn't doing selfies that time but what was caught on video by a friend was a moment I had told Henry how I'm a big fan of his and he came to shake my hand with a smile. That was amazing. A moment I can't forget.

Amazing!!!! :wub:

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Amazing!!!! :wub:

It really was, thank you. Haven't been to a con since October and not done a premiere since 2018. The return of both over the next few weeks will arise :)

3 hours ago, MagicalMimi said:

It was pretty heartbreaking at times (I also found the whole finite memory quite interesting!). And yes, that was a difficult episode (though was great to see Letitia Wright in it!). And it's nice to see some love towards Clara, as not everyone I speak to feels that way about her!

What do you reckon - David Tennant and Matt Smith to complete the line up of new Doctors? And maybe even Jodie Whittaker (though I don't know what kind of Doctor she's going to be, I can't wait to find out!). That would be a pretty amazing photo!

Oh, Clara is my favourite companion ever :wub: Unfortunately I know she has many haters, and I don’t understand why at all :( So yeah I’d love to see Jenna Coleman too at the con among the others Who guests! :D

If I could only choose one, I’d totally pick David Tennant, he’s a favourite actor of mine in many different things beyond Doctor Who. I’d do anything to meet him again tbh :wub: But any Doctor is always welcome :lol:

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I have been able to experience a few premieres and they can be intense. Well, depending on movie of course. Some I have stumbled upon..wondering what is going on. It is like a show on its own. Pretty neat. ^_^ 

True, it definitely is a show on its own. Can get pretty crazy depending on the cast/who's attending.

I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet and if people know this but it seems like two announcements (which will be revealed tonight) have been leaked already...? My friend texted me about it. 

3 minutes ago, SSiebum said:

I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet and if people know this but it seems like two announcements (which will be revealed tonight) have been leaked already...? My friend texted me about it. 

Don't mention them please SS, the mods have asked us not to post them to keep it a surprise for people who haven't seen them.  And the second one may have just been a mistake.  But anyway, we can't discuss it further.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Don't mention them please SS, the mods have asked us not to post them to keep it a surprise for people who haven't seen them.  And the second one may have just been a mistake.  But anyway, we can't discuss it further.

I won't mention them. Don't worry about it. 

Its disappointing that things may have been leaked but as i saw the Street Fighter movie the other day going to guess the 'big' is Kylie Minogue. 

Not out of the realms of possibility as fits the Moat Loaf route and was in Doctor Who

• Like 1

• Moderators

Morning all, as it has already been mentioned we are aware of another issue that has come up overnight.  

Again we please ask that if you have seen something please keep it a surprise for those who haven’t seen it.

Spoilers posted on here will be hidden and anyone who is intentionally posting spoilers will have posting rights removed. 

• Like 5