Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

1 minute ago, MagicalMimi said:

And yes, Maisie would be amazing - she was a very interesting character on Doctor Who, similar to you I couldn't decide whether I loved her or hated her, so settled with both!

I loved her personality and evolution, her story is so powerful and heartbreaking, but being a massive Clara fan I totally hated her in “Face the Raven” for obvious reasons :crying::P

Anyway yeah, since apparently tomorrow quite a few guests are being announced I’m hoping at least one of them (if not the “bigger” one) is from Doctor Who :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I loved her personality and evolution, her story is so powerful and heartbreaking, but being a massive Clara fan I totally hated her in “Face the Raven” for obvious reasons :crying::P

Anyway yeah, since apparently tomorrow quite a few guests are being announced I’m hoping at least one of them (if not the “bigger” one) is from Doctor Who :D

It was pretty heartbreaking at times (I also found the whole finite memory quite interesting!). And yes, that was a difficult episode (though was great to see Letitia Wright in it!). And it's nice to see some love towards Clara, as not everyone I speak to feels that way about her!

What do you reckon - David Tennant and Matt Smith to complete the line up of new Doctors? And maybe even Jodie Whittaker (though I don't know what kind of Doctor she's going to be, I can't wait to find out!). That would be a pretty amazing photo!

8 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

So, I'm not on a late shift tomorrow. Working til 17:30. Will get home for 7ish and get paid tomorrow. It's meant to be someone I want, isn't it.

Definitely a sign! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Like 1