Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

I so hope for Warwick Davis, Gillian Anderson, Gal Gadot, Sam Neill.

But I make a promise, if SM managed to bring back Natalie Dormer again I swear no more gifs. Except screaming for 10 pages on her thread I will be silent and only post countdown updates until LFCC starts. :wub:

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

SM PLEASE BRING BACK NATALIE DORMER!!!!

Missed her last year so yes please!

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I so hope for Warwick Davis, Gillian Anderson, Gal Gadot, Sam Neill.

Warwick Davis :wub2: (yes that will be my reaction every time his name is mentioned ;) )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to admit, for someone who doesn't watch GoT, I want to meet Natalie Dormer too now after seeing her photos from last year.

... For her role in Captain America 1, of course. Nothing to do with her being attractive or anything... :whistling:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I have to admit, for someone who doesn't watch GoT, I want to meet Natalie Dormer too now after seeing her photos from last year.

... For her role in Captain America 1, of course. Nothing to do with her being attractive or anything... :whistling:

Watch The Tudors, you'll want to meet her even more after that, she's amazing in it.

And of course very attractive too which is absolutely not an appealing reason for you ;)

Edited by Broo

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Watch The Tudors, you'll want to meet her even more after that, she's amazing in it.

And of course very attractive too which is absolutely not an appealing reason for you ;)

"In Darkness" is out soon on bluray/DVD, such a great movie. I never was a fan of Hunger Games though. Tudor is kinda early and good, but dont expect 100% historical correctness, and dont forget she was in Casanova with Heath Ledger. GoT goes without saying, and the only time I has ever gotten angry at a TV-show, but I am all cool now..for a reason. I really liked The Fades, odd show but I like the story, pity no 2nd season. The Riot Club is an ok movie, but she played no big part in it. But I have to shout big for Picnic At The Hanging Rock.

Pardon me, I need to get back to ND shrine and meditate.. ;):wub:

4 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

I wonder if it’s possible to know the days beforehand? Or if they are only one day guests? Since Saturday is close to selling out. Should I panic buy a ticket just in case, though I was hoping to go on the Friday.

No, all details will be announced with the guests I'm afraid, info will not be given out before hand.  And would be slightly useless anyway.  They may say they have a 1 day guest for a day you don't have, but that won't help you at all as you still won't know if it's anyone yo are remotely interested in.

Hope it’s some guests from things not currently represented at the event, like a main character from The Walking Dead, Lost, Lord of the Rings and Marvel films and TV shows. 

Edit: when we have no clues it’s so hard to comment on these threads without it turning into another Guest Suggestions. But at least this is more on-topic than some of the other messages on here. 

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Edit: when we have no clues it’s so hard to comment on these threads without it turning into another Guest Suggestions. But at least this is more on-topic than some of the other messages on here. 

You are very welcome to hit "report" on posts if you think the mods should look at them.

21 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Yeah right, when will Showmasters finally announce some Doctor who guests for a change??? :huh:

Never enough :P

I know, I think it's pretty under represented at the moment. Hopefully that will change tomorrow! ;-)

I don't think I'll ever say no to more Doctor Who guests, but I am pretty excited for tomorrow's announcement whoever it is (not 'Who' ever), particularly after the new update. Hmm... A big guest. Maybe Tom Hanks? I am supposed to be out tomorrow night, but am going to have to try and rush home in time for 7pm! Very excited!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Maisie also played a character I love (and love to hate) in Doctor Who so I agree with your guest suggestion this time. Fingers crossed she’ll attend so everyone’s happy :D

And yes, Maisie would be amazing - she was a very interesting character on Doctor Who, similar to you I couldn't decide whether I loved her or hated her, so settled with both!

• Like 1