Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

21 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Val Kilmer

Considering he has been spotted on set of a new movie he has been confirmed to be appearing in, I'm not going to hold my breath.  Although, it would be cool.

• Haha 1

Yes, and spreading what says on other forum and website can be misinterpreted and here such things can become a flood. If you see or read something, keep it for yourself and let SM make guests announced officially. It is most fair for everybody.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, and spreading what says on other forum and website can be misinterpreted and here such things can become a flood. If you see or read something, keep it for yourself and let SM make guests announced officially. It is most fair for everybody.

Exactly, I do not think he can be the guest until he is announced by SM.

• Like 1

I hate banning people. I really do. But apparently no one listens. Instead of editing posts as repeatedly asked users post the same thing slightly rephrased trying to be smart or smug or whatever, and then a second time after I hid the first post... So be it... bans are being issued now.

2 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

I know it's extremely unlikely but I'd love for the guests to be Stephen Amell, Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist

Stephen amell I think you can completely rule out as he co-owner of his own event company! And Melissa has quite bad anxiety so is a tough one to get a big convention from what I hear.

Grant would be awesome :P he isn't a big convention fan but has recently started going to some so fingers crossed :)

1 hour ago, smithy270492 said:

Stephen amell I think you can completely rule out as he co-owner of his own event company! And Melissa has quite bad anxiety so is a tough one to get a big convention from what I hear.

Grant would be awesome :P he isn't a big convention fan but has recently started going to some so fingers crossed :)

Melissa was supposed to be doing another event in the UK earlier this month but pulled out as she was appearing on Broadway in something 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mark worton said:

Melissa was supposed to be doing another event in the UK earlier this month but pulled out as she was appearing on Broadway in something 

apparently she finds big crowds off putting and prefers smaller settings, but she has a bit of a rep now for cancelling i think. maybe one day we will get to meet her without having to get on a plane :P 

Edited by smithy270492

Just now, smithy270492 said:

i know... i was at the event :P apparently she found that one easier than the one she cancelled last year as it was smaller, less demanding... but then she cancelled this year too so one day we will get her over here somewhere lol

Please end this discussion now. Discussing other events is not allowed on here. Not giving the name does not make the discussion okay, sorry.