Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I try not to. I try to be a good person. But there are things in this world that just pull me in that direction. I guess I should just give in. I hope the guest is Mads so I can get a hug.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

@natedammit meeting new people and spending money on stalls is pretty much the reason I keep coming back getting the guests I want is just an added bonus ten years of LFCC and I still cant stay away :)

Yeah, I love meeting new people too. Around here I'm known as 'the friendliest guy on the forum'.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We have discussed kidnapping/cannibalism before!  We are officially for against it

Yes, officially definitely against it.

Unofficially - nom nom nom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

H will, but play items only.  We want him on our posters. :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Seeing the play on the 30th. July  Thanks for the idea. :)

18 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Best news ive heard all day, might have to see this play now as the description sounds wonderful and the chance to meet Orlando Bloom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StevenHall said:

Good to know. I'm going to see the play on July 26th. But as Raylenth said I need his signature on a few posters as well...:P

9 minutes ago, LadyCrane said:

Good to know. I'm going to see the play on July 26th. But as Raylenth said I need his signature on a few posters as well...:P

I tried, he told me he wasn't allowed to sign my poster. I have heard of people just trying to get him to sign a blank piece of card and he has refused. Just tickets and programs. He will take selfies with everyone though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I tried, he told me he wasn't allowed to sign my poster. I have heard of people just trying to get him to sign a blank piece of card and he has refused. Just tickets and programs. He will take selfies with everyone though.

You did, didnt you? Where do you go after the show?

47 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thanks, I will go and hope for the best.

If you exit via the main doors, turn left and follow the road around at the end going back on yourself around the back and you will see it - it's a short road and they will have barricades up by the door

• Thanks 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

If you exit via the main doors, turn left and follow the road around at the end going back on yourself around the back and you will see it - it's a short road and they will have barricades up by the door

The Stalker walk, I get it. Thanks! Well, after three days at LFCC I will have the technique. :P