Food and drink

kings1

Hi all. I’m attending this event for the first time this weekend. Anyone know if you can bring food and drink in (sandwich’s  and a bottle of water). I’ve checked the website but couldn’t see anything. Cheers in advance. 

1 hour ago, kings1 said:

Hi all. I’m attending this event for the first time this weekend. Anyone know if you can bring food and drink in (sandwich’s  and a bottle of water). I’ve checked the website but couldn’t see anything. Cheers in advance. 

I can't a problem with water, its going to be a hot one, Food? not sure Security might take it if they search your bag and they are hungry, so hide those sandwiches.  You may have a problem sitting down eating them though. The Venue is small and I mean Small. You won't be there very long, If its Tom Baker your going for then 12-4pm. Your also in the west end and theres plenty to eat outside the venue. Hope this Helps? :headscratch:

Thanks SC & QS. Was just thinking I will be missing breakfast due to travelling so will need a snack to tide me over. I know the area well, so will be going out to eat somewhere during the day. And yes SC, I am going for Tom Baker - got a PS booked and will be arriving early for an (hopefully) lowish VQ ticket. Anyone seeing me there, please come over and say hi. 

There’s a cafe in the basement you can go to. Of course lots of other places nearby.

This is quite a low key event compared to larger similar events and I’ve never had the need to get here really early. I usually stroll in some time around 10:30am and get the autographs I need and can be out again within the hour, sometimes half an hour! Yes, Tom Baker will be popular, but he attended just over a year ago and I just joined the queue close to the time he was due to attend and saw him within the hour.