Diamond pass pickups

19 minutes ago, vernusmaximus said:

If the early Thursday pickup goes ahead again, could it please be possible to pickup the prints/mugs, etc early also?

However when they have done it in the past it has been pass only, the extra's have had to be collected on the Fri-Sun.  Not saying that will always be the case but it has been so far.

30 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Out of curiousity..what do you gain in picking the passes up on Thursday?

It's just easier sometimes especially if you have a lot to do or a lot of passes to pick up as it's not a speedy process.  And there's the fact that a lot of people have stuff going on straight away so it's harder to go back and collect them in the morning.  I've never done the Thursday pick up but can appreciate it does make it easier for a lot of people.

22 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's just easier sometimes especially if you have a lot to do or a lot of passes to pick up as it's not a speedy process.  And there's the fact that a lot of people have stuff going on straight away so it's harder to go back and collect them in the morning.  I've never done the Thursday pick up but can appreciate it does make it easier for a lot of people.

Good point. Might actually consider it myself. Well, of course if it happens and what hours.