LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: ADRIENNE BARBEAU

5 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

:( Sunday only

can it be done on a Saturday as well please 

It's very unlikely I'm afraid kittkarr, they would have done it already if they were going to offer it both days.

56 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's very unlikely I'm afraid kittkarr, they would have done it already if they were going to offer it both days.

:( not even been announced that it was happening either :( I’m gutted

also noticed that the duo is on the Friday too , could it possibly be a mistake that Saturday has been missed ?

Edited by kittkarr

1 hour ago, Kuato_Lives said:

There's also a joint op with them both on Friday. I've bought the Friday one.

I’m aware,

I’m a big Escape From New York fan and  snake cosplay, I have single shoots with them, but would of loved the due too

this year is the 1st time we decided to do the Saturday as always do the Sunday,

and im gutted that a duo is on all days but mine :( I can’t be the only one that’s gutted too

looks like it’ll be the last time we do a Saturday and gonna go back to doing just the Sunday next time :(

Edited by kittkarr
Spelling

58 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

looks like it’ll be the last time we do a Saturday and gonna go back to doing just the Sunday next time :(

But of course, you do Sunday next year and there'll be someone there on Saturday, kitt, you're asking for trouble there! lol :smile:

5 hours ago, kittkarr said:

I’m aware,

I’m a big Escape From New York fan and  snake cosplay, I have single shoots with them, but would of loved the due too

this year is the 1st time we decided to do the Saturday as always do the Sunday,

and im gutted that a duo is on all days but mine :( I can’t be the only one that’s gutted too

Just found this out and im pure gutted as im also just attending Saturday, i usually do the full weekend but decided just to do the Saturday as we have other things scheduled in.

So bummed with this one, The Fog is one of my favorite movies it would have been amazing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wjbleming said:

But of course, you do Sunday next year and there'll be someone there on Saturday, kitt, you're asking for trouble there! lol :smile:

Well, I cosplay Snake Plissken from Escape From New York, there are no other guests that important to me as these 2 and Nick Castle (co writer) all other ones if they are on a different day doesn’t really matter,

yes I have singles with them but can’t believe a duo photo op with them is on 2 of the 3 days with a gap in the middle, if it was a Saturday and Sunday and not the Friday I could understand but I’m sure you can see what I mean

and if I had stayed at my normal day I could of bought Chris Eccleston and numerous others too,

all of which I didn’t care about as that’s like but this I really do feel gutted about :(

Edited by kittkarr
Spelling

7 hours ago, kittkarr said:

Well, I cosplay Snake Plissken from Escape From New York, there are no other guests that important to me as these 2 and Nick Castle (co writer) all other ones if they are on a different day doesn’t really matter,

yes I have singles with them but can’t believe a duo photo op with them is on 2 of the 3 days with a gap in the middle, if it was a Saturday and Sunday and not the Friday I could understand but I’m sure you can see what I mean

and if I had stayed at my normal day I could of bought Chris Eccleston and numerous others too,

all of which I didn’t care about as that’s like but this I really do feel gutted about :(

Aw man, sorry to hear that dude. As a fellow fan I can only imagine how you're feeling as I'd be dead gutted too if I was in that situation.  Is there no way you can extend your trip? There's a cinema in London running a couple of all nighters (Cheap hotel lol) 

1 hour ago, Kuato_Lives said:

Aw man, sorry to hear that dude. As a fellow fan I can only imagine how you're feeling as I'd be dead gutted too if I was in that situation.  Is there no way you can extend your trip? There's a cinema in London running a couple of all nighters (Cheap hotel lol) 

What cinema? :D 

13 minutes ago, lomax said:

what is the likelyhold of there being a cat woman photo on the table. Trying to work out if I need to bring one of my own to get signed 

If you have a specific pic in mind, it's always best to bring your own copy so you can be sure you get what you want.

Quick question about my photo shoot ticket. I've just noticed my photo shoot ticket doesn't have a batch number on it, is this right as normally there is a batch number at the bottom of the ticket? 

Edited by englishjim

13 minutes ago, englishjim said:

Quick question about my photo shoot ticket. I've just noticed my photo shoot ticket doesn't have a batch number on it, is this right as normally there is a batch number at the bottom of the ticket? 

There seems to have been an issue with a few, best to email the shop with your order number and let them sort it out Jim, but when it happens they usually treat them as Batch 0.

• Like 1