LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - KEN COLLEY

20 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Careful, Raylenth, look what happened last time someone was talking about this sort of thing a week or 2 ago! :lol:

I cannot remember what I did yesterday let alone what happened 2 weeks ago, but I'm guessing it was probably me?

Just now, Raylenth said:

I cannot remember what I did yesterday let alone what happened 2 weeks ago, but I'm guessing it was probably me?

No, it was the guy on that FB group saying about guests raising their prices and getting his lawyer friend to clarify, proceeding to tell everyone that he was right and everyone else was wrong, even though what he quoted from his friend proved him wrong. :lol:

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

No, it was the guy on that FB group saying about guests raising their prices and getting his lawyer friend to clarify, proceeding to tell everyone that he was right and everyone else was wrong, even though what he quoted from his friend proved him wrong. :lol:

Oh yeah, that was fun! I loved that discussion and it's follow up.

Yes, I should clarify I really don't have any basis for what I typed, I just know it's come up a few times in the press when prices have been put online by mistake, putting the decimal point in the wrong place ect, I have no idea how it truly works the other way around, if it's only slightly wrong.

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

@Queen_SindelCan we get this clear about this with the price mess up and the risk of being denied, I cant be the only one who bought it at the incorrect price. 

The example I gave from a few years ago lots of us that had bought it at the price that had wrongly been put up got turned away I'd hate to see it happen again that's why I suggested you checked on it 

4 minutes ago, mark worton said:

The example I gave from a few years ago lots of us that had bought it at the price that had wrongly been put up got turned away I'd hate to see it happen again that's why I suggested you checked on it 

Yes, that is why I ask QS to look into it. As I am probably not alone buying for £10 instead of £15. Wont be fun if they turn away a number of fans. 

The tickets are valid and will be accepted.

It was the same every other time this happened before - it does happen on Occasion. But this is the first time I hear about any incident regarding Hayley Atwell? We caught that error and I even confirmed that the tickets would be honoured back then too. No one said a word before about being refused at the shoot.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The tickets are valid and will be accepted.

It was the same every other time this happened before - it does happen on Occasion. But this is the first time I hear about any incident regarding Hayley Atwell? We caught that error and I even confirmed that the tickets would be honoured back then too. No one said a word before about being refused at the shoot.

Thank you QS!