LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - KEN COLLEY

2 minutes ago, A New Hope said:

Ken Colley Photo shoot is being advertised at £10 but when i go to book it, its  £15 plus £1 when you go to purchase ?   Which is the correct price ? 

I believe that's a mistake which should be fixed... @Queen_Sindel would you be able to look into it?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

That's strange... it's clearly 15 in the store right now.

I checked my ticket now and it says £11 on it and checked my account and £11 less. Something must have happened later, I booked asap it was on here.

39 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Turns out it was Chris' lucky day. ;) The Price was supposed to be 15, but the listing went up with 10 by mistake. The Price as given now is correct.

Call me Mr. Lucky sometimes. B) Truth is that I feel abit bad now, if the correct price was different. As the price even at 15 is very good. :unsure:ColleyKenneth_Target.jpg

11 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

35739001_10216450186270143_5579702150079

This is my ticket.

I' d check up if that ticket is still valid a couple of years again they put Hayley Attwell up at the wrong price when I got to the photo shoot they wouldn't accept it so I ended up missing my photo with her 

7 minutes ago, mark worton said:

I' d check up if that ticket is still valid a couple of years again they put Hayley Attwell up at the wrong price when I got to the photo shoot they wouldn't accept it so I ended up missing my photo with her 

They should not deny as it is bought fair at the time of purchase. Unless you have been informed before. I'll be using the Apple Wallet ticket, but I send them a mail closer to the event.

21 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

They should not deny as it is bought fair at the time of purchase. Unless you have been informed before. I'll be using the Apple Wallet ticket, but I send them a mail closer to the event.

True, you purchased at the advertised price and it can't be claimed it was obviously wrong - like if it was listed for 99p and you would know it was obviously wrong.  That's one of the legal recourses in the UK when companies put prices up wrong, if it's obviously wrong, like offering an up to date TV that would normally retail for £2000 and accidentally putting it on at £200 they don't have to honour the purchases.  However when it's only a little out I think they do have to honour it as you had no way of knowing at time of purchase that it was incorrect, £10 wouldn't have been unreasonable for him.  But yeah, it's better to get official confirmation from the office just in case

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

True, you purchased at the advertised price and it can't be claimed it was obviously wrong - like if it was listed for 99p and you would know it was obviously wrong.  That's one of the legal recourses in the UK when companies put prices up wrong, if it's obviously wrong, like offering an up to date TV that would normally retail for £2000 and accidentally putting it on at £200 they don't have to honour the purchases.  However when it's only a little out I think they do have to honour it as you had no way of knowing at time of purchase that it was incorrect, £10 wouldn't have been unreasonable for him.  But yeah, it's better to get official confirmation from the office just in case

Careful, Raylenth, look what happened last time someone was talking about this sort of thing a week or 2 ago! :lol: