Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

GUEST CANCELLATION - CHRISTINE ADAMS

We are sorry to say that due to a change in work commitments Christine Adams will not be able to join us at this years LFCC

Photo Shoots will be refunded ASAP

nooooooooo :( Hope you get her back another time!

First name on my list that has cancelled would of liked to of met but these things happen 

Ah that’s a shame. Black Lightning must start filming, as is the way of current US shows and the respective guests at LFCC over the past few years. Hopefully another time. 

Hopefully see her at a future event.

Edited by Jambay

Oh, that's a bit sad. But on the other hand - a bit less guests to spend money on is always good :D

This was a guest I missed! Christine Adams has starred in everything! Shame I found out about her appearance by her cancellation just now. 

noooooo!!! no girl with the dragon tattoo guest for me :(

For the Attention of the Moderators-by chance I have found her name and photo-tickets r still being sold for her on the Sunday, just so u know and can alert the Office to rectify this. 

5 hours ago, maxcat said:

For the Attention of the Moderators-by chance I have found her name and photo-tickets r still being sold for her on the Sunday, just so u know and can alert the Office to rectify this. 

Reported, thank you.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Reported, thank you.

Further to this, I have tried to book a photo shoot for Billy Gunn for the Sunday but when I go to pay it comes up with Christine Adams photo shoot in the description so naturally i don't want to pay for this and risk not getting the photo I want. Can this please be looked into? Sorry, wasn't sure where else to post this.

33 minutes ago, RoringRiver said:

Further to this, I have tried to book a photo shoot for Billy Gunn for the Sunday but when I go to pay it comes up with Christine Adams photo shoot in the description so naturally i don't want to pay for this and risk not getting the photo I want. Can this please be looked into? Sorry, wasn't sure where else to post this.

I've just tested and it comes up with Billy Gunn for me. 

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just tried again, this time through the EventBrite app on my phone, whilst it is listed as Billy Gunn photo shoot when going down to choose the photo batch that is where is states Christine Adams name. Do you think this would be a problem?

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

On Sunday photo ticket it says Billy Gunn on the ticket header and Christine Adams Sunday right above the batch selection for me too. That's in the app

Edited by VikingGrrrl