GUEST CANCELLATION - CHRISTINE ADAMS

For the Attention of the Moderators-by chance I have found her name and photo-tickets r still being sold for her on the Sunday, just so u know and can alert the Office to rectify this. 

On 6/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Reported, thank you.

Further to this, I have tried to book a photo shoot for Billy Gunn for the Sunday but when I go to pay it comes up with Christine Adams photo shoot in the description so naturally i don't want to pay for this and risk not getting the photo I want. Can this please be looked into? Sorry, wasn't sure where else to post this.

33 minutes ago, RoringRiver said:

Further to this, I have tried to book a photo shoot for Billy Gunn for the Sunday but when I go to pay it comes up with Christine Adams photo shoot in the description so naturally i don't want to pay for this and risk not getting the photo I want. Can this please be looked into? Sorry, wasn't sure where else to post this.

I've just tested and it comes up with Billy Gunn for me. 

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just tried again, this time through the EventBrite app on my phone, whilst it is listed as Billy Gunn photo shoot when going down to choose the photo batch that is where is states Christine Adams name. Do you think this would be a problem?

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

On Sunday photo ticket it says Billy Gunn on the ticket header and Christine Adams Sunday right above the batch selection for me too. That's in the app

Edited by VikingGrrrl