GUEST CANCELLATION - SYLVESTER MCCOY

It is a shame but these things happen.

I was planning to go for the joint Tardis photoshoot with Colin Baker and Paul McGann on the Sunday but noticed they will have their separate photoshoots that day rather than together. I assume there won't be a joint photoshoot with the two happening at this time?

There isn't a joint one for Saturday either, and not planning a photoshoot with McGann on the Saturday as I've already had a photoshoot with him while I'm cosplaying as the 9th Doctor (whom I'll be cosplaying on the Saturday).

I'll be cosplaying as the 12th Doctor on the Sunday (and not had any photoshoots with any Doctor actors while cosplaying as 12) and the joint photoshoot would save me some time.

I'll just have to wait and see until the schedule is posted and plan accordingly.

17 minutes ago, TardisActual said:

What will happen with the three doctors photo shoot on Sunday? Will they do it just with Colin Baker and Paul McGann?

This shoot was removed from the store already. I might be wrong, but I think they will refund it for people who bought them and won't do another one with only 2 Doctors, I guess.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, fanowaty said:

This shoot was removed from the store already. I might be wrong, but I think they will refund it for people who bought them and won't do another one with only 2 Doctors, I guess.

Ah - I suppose I'll have to book two separate shoots then. What a pain (just in terms of time).

7 minutes ago, TardisActual said:

Ah - I suppose I'll have to book two separate shoots then. What a pain (just in terms of time).

It might be. Have you bought that shoot already before Sylvester cancelled? Have you been refunded?

1 hour ago, TardisActual said:

Yes I bought it - I've not had notification of a refund as yet. 

I really hope it will be refunded asap for you. If I were you I would wait for the refund before buying individual shoots, so I am not risking anything.