Saturday Entry Tickets close to selling out.

And selling 30% faster than last year. I'm not suprised. This guest list is giving me serious chills, absoluts chills that I haven't felt with any event even including Showmasters even when Benedict Cumberbatch was announced last year. I'm truly very excited, and Showmasters thank you for everything that you do.

'London Film & Comic-Con' have posted on their Facebook page. There's two updates on said topic. One which also mentions more guests to be announced and more guests that are only doing one day. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, wjbleming said:

Likewise. Betcha it'll be the case we'll keep bumping into each other over the weekend, Chris! Either that or we'll not see each other at all! lol

Isnt it funny, we will be in the same place, spot, location, guests for three days..and there is a risk we wont see eachother, or knowing we will see eachother.

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Isnt it funny, we will be in the same place, spot, location, guests for three days..and there is a risk we wont see eachother, or knowing we will see eachother.

Yeah, it is. In saying that, I came across someone from my home town last year whilst still getting VQ tickets last year within minutes of entering on the Friday! :lol:

The first thing I bought before the photo shoot with the guests was immediately the entrance!!! then maybe there are those who venture the last days ... luckily I bought it some time ago. I come from Italy to see both the convention and London, I take advantage of it. Unfortunately in Italy there was the Milan comic with which was not very successful, I hope not to miss this LFCC.

42 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

This guest list is giving me serious chills,

Are they multiplying? 

23 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

In saying that, I came across someone from my home town last year whilst still getting VQ tickets last year within minutes of entering on the Friday!

Yes. That was your brother.

• 2 weeks later...

NB There is no relation between myself and Vinto. We simply come from the same town where thar be numerous different types of hair. Including similar types to Mr. Bear. Ew. ;)

Edited by wjbleming