Sign in to follow this  
pretenama2012

Digital Photos

3 hours ago, texaspete666 said:

Yet still we wait. Its ridiculous how long this is taking. It's really bad service and maybe you should get someone in that can just spend the time on getting the photos uploaded if everyone is busy doing other things for upcoming events. If I had known that it was going to take this long I wouldn't have bothered with paying for the photos. I love that you say that we still need to be patient. Like we haven't been already!

Unfortunately, no matter how much people ask or complain about it, the process won't speed up. We've been told to wait, so that's what we have to do. We can't do anything to get the images up faster, so just wait a bit longer for any information.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Sorry to harp on at this but we were never given an upload date or even offered it as a service when buying photo shoots.  SM do it as it's another revenue stream for them but if they choose to never put them up that's their prerogative as well.  It's an extra service, but it's not something that's ever guaranteed.

Hopefully they will go up, and I get that it's frustrating if you want to buy them, but as Dalek says, all you can do is wait.

so, the good news is, the 2 photos I had back at the event that were of a really poor quality look much much better in the digital format, the bad news is it is going to cost me another £10 to get them...

is it worth emailing the folk in charge to mention this? I kinda begrudge paying more money for something that wasn't right to begin with but don't know if anyone else has had similar issues and brought it up with a positive outcome??

Very disappointed the resolution seems to have reduced from previous events, it says 2400x1600on the site, really not worth buying for anything other than a digital photo frame, I wonder why things have changed, I'm sure the cameras used must shoot higher res than this