Digital Photos

pretenama2012

Sorry to harp on at this but we were never given an upload date or even offered it as a service when buying photo shoots.  SM do it as it's another revenue stream for them but if they choose to never put them up that's their prerogative as well.  It's an extra service, but it's not something that's ever guaranteed.

Hopefully they will go up, and I get that it's frustrating if you want to buy them, but as Dalek says, all you can do is wait.

so, the good news is, the 2 photos I had back at the event that were of a really poor quality look much much better in the digital format, the bad news is it is going to cost me another £10 to get them...

is it worth emailing the folk in charge to mention this? I kinda begrudge paying more money for something that wasn't right to begin with but don't know if anyone else has had similar issues and brought it up with a positive outcome??

Very disappointed the resolution seems to have reduced from previous events, it says 2400x1600on the site, really not worth buying for anything other than a digital photo frame, I wonder why things have changed, I'm sure the cameras used must shoot higher res than this 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link!  Unfortunately it's been so long I can't remember why I wanted to look at them. [/senility]  I think I wanted to look at an initial shoot of me with Aimee Garcia that was discarded before I could see it on the day, but it doesn't appear to have been posted - all I can see are the ones I took home.  Ah, well!

11 minutes ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Thanks for the link!  Unfortunately it's been so long I can't remember why I wanted to look at them. [/senility]  I think I wanted to look at an initial shoot of me with Aimee Garcia that was discarded before I could see it on the day, but it doesn't appear to have been posted - all I can see are the ones I took home.  Ah, well!

I think, going by what they said for the LFCC ones, they might not be putting up the discarded ones anymore, which is a shame.  I love my discarded one from LFCC '17

Edited by Raylenth

15 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I think, going by what they said for the LFCC ones, they might not be putting up the discarded ones anymore, which is a shame.  I love my discarded one from LFCC '17

Yeah, I heard that Cumberbatch complained, and that's why all the pics are taking ages to go up.