Pre orders

homerj

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid I'm still waiting on a Highlander poster I sent in via Pre-Orders to be returned.

I hope it arrives as it has 3 signatures on it: Christopher Lambert, Beatie Edney and Roxanne Hart.  I paid a good amount of money for the canvas poster too - however its been a somewhat worryingly long time since Collectormania 25.  Did you ever get your stuff?

12 hours ago, Darth-Marximus said:

I'm afraid I'm still waiting on a Highlander poster I sent in via Pre-Orders to be returned.

I hope it arrives as it has 3 signatures on it: Christopher Lambert, Beatie Edney and Roxanne Hart.  I paid a good amount of money for the canvas poster too - however its been a somewhat worryingly long time since Collectormania 25.  Did you ever get your stuff?

I received most of it but was two items short. I have contacted but still not received answer or items.

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Collectormania items have all been sent out a while ago. If you have not received your order yet please contact the preorder people with your name and order number.

Hi Queen_Sindel,

I have reached out to Jason with all the details on the 20th June and he advised that there had been an issue with approx 20% of the outgoing postal Pre-Orders but that RoyalMail were working on a solution.  I've email Jason again today as he was gong to looking into this further yesterday so hopefully we shall see what the update is.

Just wondering about other folks on here as normally there is never any issue with previous Pre-Orders.

6 minutes ago, homerj said:

I received most of it but was two items short. I have contacted but still not received answer or items.

Can I drop you a line at the e-mail you registered with? I'll chase this up, but I will need your order number. Some others have been reluctant to put them on the forum.

Darth

Yes, I am still waiting for the return of a DVD sleeve signed by Kevin Pietersen, my only send-in item.  Following advice from Queen and Nate, I was going to leave it a couple of weeks before chasing Jason.  I received my other pre-orders.  So thanks for the info that there are still some to be sent out.  I'll send him an email next week if I'm still without.

Thanks