What have you not watched?

natedammit

In honour of James Caan, I have never seen any of the Godfather films.

I've also never seen Titanic, Game of Thrones or any film by Quentin Tarantino.

Thankfully, I've never seen a second of 'Love Island', alleged celebrity or otherwise.

What have you never seen?

Never seen The Godfather movies either. Likewise with the original Robocop, Poltergeist, Schindler's List, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, The Good, the bad & the ugly, Silence of the Lambs, Ghostbusters 2 and most likely a lot more. They mustn't be any good, then. ;)

I have never seen the godfather films either, anything harry potter related, 99.99% of disney or pixar films never seen them. Stranger things, heard of it but no idea what it is and never seen any of the saw films, or nightmare on elm street films

On 6/11/2018 at 4:46 PM, wjbleming said:

Never seen The Godfather movies either. Likewise with the original Robocop, Poltergeist, Schindler's List, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, The Good, the bad & the ugly, Silence of the Lambs, Ghostbusters 2 and most likely a lot more. They mustn't be any good, then. ;)

I haven't seen some of these films, either... However, I must say, you should definately see Poltergeist. If you want, of course. It's a masterpiece! :smile:   

On 11 June 2018 at 4:46 PM, wjbleming said:

I am in shock! Pulp Fiction is not only Tarantino's best film but also one of the best films ever!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Broo said:

Never seen Blade Runner. No idea why and probably should at some point...

Took me a while to watch this one but I quite enjoyed it and actually liked it more after watching 2049 too!

• Like 1

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:35 PM, Tony1975 said:

Some of the mainstream films I haven't seen -

Back to the future, Godfather, Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, ET

Omg!!!  The Back To The Future trilogy is my second favourite movie..ever!!!  Lol  yes I class them as one.  The movies are incredible.   And one of my dreams came true meeting MJF and C Lloyd a few years ago st LFCC.

Theres not many films I havent seen... except horrors. I dont mind blood gore etc but hate psychological/scary movies so most of them i havent seen.

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 3:48 PM, natedammit said:

In honour of James Caan, I have never seen any of the Godfather films.

I've also never seen Titanic, Game of Thrones or any film by Quentin Tarantino.

Thankfully, I've never seen a second of 'Love Island', alleged celebrity or otherwise.

What have you never seen?

Game of Thrones is excellent.  Even my father in law who doesnt watch much tv started watching it after we said and he binge watched it and now all caught up... hes raging as now has to wait for starting again lol  but he loved it.

• Like 1

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:33 PM, Tony1975 said:

I am in shock! Pulp Fiction is not only Tarantino's best film but also one of the best films ever!

I preferred Hateful Eight to Pulp Fiction.. not saying PF wasnt good.. it really was... just personally i preferred Hateful Eight.  Probably controversial i know but lol