Pre orders

GreenArrow2046

Slow to return, had to chase it a few times but the auto itself was fine - this was from last years Collectormania.

There were big issues last year but IIRC Showmasters said they were changing how they dealt with them to make sure it didn't happen again, I can't recall exactly what was said though.  One thing would be to see if any comments arise from this years Collectormania pre orders.

• 1 month later...

You need to put a note on the back anyway Phoebe to identify it as yours, and yes, to avoid confusion put post it notes on the front with an arrow and name of each guest for where you want them to sign and what pen colour you want if you have a preference.

You need to make sure you have your return address on the poster tube as well

The instructions on the website say: When you order please add in the description what you are sending and who is signing it. 

So I'd say when you have them both in the basket and are checking out see if there is a comments box and add in you want them both on the same poster.  When I used it last time I also put a copy of the orders in with the poster and write on them the guests are to sign the same item.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that all the other refunds are done I am wondering what the timescale is for pre-order refunds. My partner sent in some items one of which was for a guest that cancelled (specifically Dave Barclay). Obviously she’s not expecting the items that were signed to appear for a while yet but do these refunds get processed separately and take a bit longer or should she have heard something by now?