Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If I am doing my math right C4 was 15 years ago. Autographs are not the only Thing increasing in Price since then. *remembers Petrol Price tag from filling up car yesterday*

Well in Peter's case I'd suspect his profile has grown quite a bit in those 15 yrs. He's been in 24 and most significantly Star Trek: Into Darkness. I'm still quite surprised though that he's as much as £40. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prices have generally gone up since C4. Add the grown Profile you mentioned and you are at the Price we have at the Moment.

And I'd request that we leave it there now - as you are aware, the mods are actually supposed to delete comments about guest Prices being too high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic guest, a hero of mines! Can anyone remember when he last did a con here? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zak123 said:

Fantastic guest, a hero of mines! Can anyone remember when he last did a con here? :lol:

2003 - we were just discussing this two Posts above yours. ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent guest, met him last time but now can get him to sign my Star Trek poster :D

 

*Just an FYI - the Robocop image at the begining of this thread is Robert John Burke from Robocop 3 :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, darryl said:

*Just an FYI - the Robocop image at the begining of this thread is Robert John Burke from Robocop 3 :o

It's been mentioned a couple of times or so :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally the images are selected by the office and the mods don't touch them. But as this seems to be a real issue now I have changed the questionable image. *waits for someone to tell me I got the wrong movie*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot lie, I would have been tickled if you'd replaced it with one of Joel Kinnaman in the remake.

On a serious note, Peter Weller! This is the type of guest to make me consider the epic journey from the top end of the country...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here watching robocop,just bringing up so many memories ,I've just booked an photo with robocop and Marcus.brillant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jambay said:

I'm here watching robocop,just bringing up so many memories ,I've just booked an photo with robocop and Marcus.brillant.

Criterion edition i hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What If they announced Robert John Burke. And a duo Photo Shoot. We all know what happened with Robocop 3 or do we want to forget that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DullyEL said:

What If they announced Robert John Burke. And a duo Photo Shoot. We all know what happened with Robocop 3 or do we want to forget that.

I’ve never seen Robocop 3 of 2… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really tough one, I love all the new Star Trek films but never been into Robocop so it's a high price for me to pay...

Going to have to think on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, DullyEL said:

What If they announced Robert John Burke. And a duo Photo Shoot. We all know what happened with Robocop 3 or do we want to forget that.

 

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:24 AM, Kurdamoni said:

I’ve never seen Robocop 3 of 2… 

I used to despise Robocop 3 with a passion, but ever since I had the misfortune of experiencing the truly despicable, vile and completely unnecessary remake, I would quite happily tolerate it now!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Peter Wellers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me. 

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, etikut99 said:

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Peter Wellers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me. 

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

It's not guaranteed that he'll be in the same place as where the guest's are seated can change between each day, etikut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

It's not guaranteed that he'll be in the same place as where the guest's are seated can change between each day, etikut.

Ah well worth an ask, thanks for reply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zombiebeegee said:

How busy is his line today ?

Was very busy earlier. Not sure about now. He was late getting here. Its pretty packed over the general area where he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He's not charging for an autograph being personalised with your name but at the desk he's asking for £5 if you want a quote on it. 

Edited by Bhup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid the £5 and the showmasters crew member was the one who said it's a fiver for it and he was insistent on which of my 3 items were paid  extra for it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently this is an exception that was approved.

Sorry, my updates on questions are kind of spotty at the moment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Apparently this is an exception that was approved.

Sorry, my updates on questions are kind of spotty at the moment.

Ok , no worries. I thought I got grifted at the table. Only paid as the thing was for a friend and that's what he wanted. Refused to do it out of principle for my stuff. If his shoot was £5 more originally I wouldn't have minded. Just felt it was a bit cheeky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×