Latest Guest Announcement - PETER WELLER

16 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If I am doing my math right C4 was 15 years ago. Autographs are not the only Thing increasing in Price since then. *remembers Petrol Price tag from filling up car yesterday*

Well in Peter's case I'd suspect his profile has grown quite a bit in those 15 yrs. He's been in 24 and most significantly Star Trek: Into Darkness. I'm still quite surprised though that he's as much as £40. 

Prices have generally gone up since C4. Add the grown Profile you mentioned and you are at the Price we have at the Moment.

And I'd request that we leave it there now - as you are aware, the mods are actually supposed to delete comments about guest Prices being too high.

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, DullyEL said:

What If they announced Robert John Burke. And a duo Photo Shoot. We all know what happened with Robocop 3 or do we want to forget that.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:24 AM, Kurdamoni said:

I’ve never seen Robocop 3 of 2… 

I used to despise Robocop 3 with a passion, but ever since I had the misfortune of experiencing the truly despicable, vile and completely unnecessary remake, I would quite happily tolerate it now!!!!

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Peter Wellers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me. 

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

2 minutes ago, etikut99 said:

So I'll be attending Sunday, if anyone that's attending Friday or Saturday would be so kind as to reply to me on here and tell me specifically where Peter Wellers VQ tickets are in the building, so I can check it on the venue map, it would be sooooo helpful for me. 

Ive been a comic con attende since 2014, everyone is so friendly at these events, makes the whole day that much better.

Not long now! Can't wait!

It's not guaranteed that he'll be in the same place as where the guest's are seated can change between each day, etikut.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Apparently this is an exception that was approved.

Sorry, my updates on questions are kind of spotty at the moment.

Ok , no worries. I thought I got grifted at the table. Only paid as the thing was for a friend and that's what he wanted. Refused to do it out of principle for my stuff. If his shoot was £5 more originally I wouldn't have minded. Just felt it was a bit cheeky.