Interesting Guest Announcements for LFCC tonight - 7pm...

Guestssssssss. I like the sound of that, whoever they might be :D

37 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Maybe Billie Piper to either go with Clarke or Eccleston 

THIS :coolthumb: Don’t feel too guilty whishing for more Who guests since most non-Whovians seem so supportive here ;)

In 2 hours we’ll know :YAHOO:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Guestssssssss. I like the sound of that, whoever they might be :D

THIS :coolthumb: Don’t feel too guilty whishing for more Who guests since most non-Whovians seem so supportive here ;)

In 2 hours we’ll know :YAHOO:

I'm still hoping for Peter Davison even though he hasn't appeared at showmasters for 6 years so it will be interesting :D Otherwise Billie Piper or Catherine Tate would be also really appreciated. Maybe Showmasters reached out to Matt Lucas after reading my twitter post and we will get a series 10 shoot :o

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm still hoping for Peter Davison even though he hasn't appeared at showmasters for 6 years so it will be interesting :D Otherwise Billie Piper or Catherine Tate would be also really appreciated. Maybe Showmasters reached out to Matt Lucas after reading my twitter post and we will get a series 10 shoot :o

Catherine Tate is doing another con the weekend of LFCC along with John Barrowman.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Crossing everything for Billie Piper or Matt Lucas as they would complete their respective eras’ TARDIS teams :o:laugh:

Or a Peter Davison and Tom Baker combo to complete the Classic Doctors group would be good too :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Where can one sell one's kidney to raise sufficient funds out of interest?:lol:

I am wondering if there are any kidneys left to sell after all these years attending LFCC :P

I am hoping for some guests from the marvel universe. TV or movies... or both :wub:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Crossing everything for Billie Piper or Matt Lucas as they would complete their respective eras’ TARDIS teams :o:laugh:

Or a Peter Davison and Tom Baker combo to complete the Classic Doctors group would be good too :D

I still don't think that's ever gonna happen. LFCC is too busy for Tom Baker, still hyped that I'm gonna meet him somewhere else :D

• Like 1

Guests! As a Whovian I'm hoping for Billie Piper and Matt Lucas! Plus Tom Baker and Peter Davison! Even John Simm and Michelle Gomez! But for others anyone from Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D! 

• Like 1