Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES CAAN

James arrived after 1pm but he did manage some signings in between his photo shoot and talk and then after his talk.  I managed to get an auto but no personalisations sadly.  I should imagine for a 78/79 year old travelling over from the States (presumably yesterday) today was a pretty tough day.  It was so hot.  Hopefully he'll be around more tomorrow and Sunday.

37 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

James arrived after 1pm but he did manage some signings in between his photo shoot and talk and then after his talk.  I managed to get an auto but no personalisations sadly.  I should imagine for a 78/79 year old travelling over from the States (presumably yesterday) today was a pretty tough day.  It was so hot.  Hopefully he'll be around more tomorrow and Sunday.

Shame about the lack of personalisations but its understandable after all not every guest does personalise.

Anyway quick question I'll go with the possible stupid one first lol I take it there was some Godfather pictures at his autograph table? I ask because I got a bit worried when I saw none on the pre-order page before it was closed.

Also where was he signing? I'm hoping to be able to meet him on Sunday and going for his VQ will probably be one of the first things I will do when I get in as I would hate to miss out on him lol 

8 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Shame about the lack of personalisations but its understandable after all not every guest does personalise.

Anyway quick question I'll go with the possible stupid one first lol I take it there was some Godfather pictures at his autograph table? I ask because I got a bit worried when I saw none on the pre-order page before it was closed.

Also where was he signing? I'm hoping to be able to meet him on Sunday and going for his VQ will probably be one of the first things I will do when I get in as I would hate to miss out on him lol 

The guests get moved around a lot so there is no guarantee that he’ll be in the same place anyway but he was to the right as you enter the guest area at the far right of the row of the “bigger” guests. There were plenty of godfather pictures. A very good range from his career in fact.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

The guests get moved around a lot so there is no guarantee that he’ll be in the same place anyway but he was to the right as you enter the guest area at the far right of the row of the “bigger” guests. There were plenty of godfather pictures. A very good range from his career in fact.

What time did you get a VQ ticket? I arrived at 12 and they were all gone

Not long after we got in. He was away to lunch but the guy gave us a VQ. Can’t remember the number now but it was high. Strange as I’ve never heard of them running out of VQ’s. They’ll normally keep handing them out even if they have no chance of reaching them. I remember Alexander Siddig at DST. I was in the que with ticket number 60 at 4pm and the guy was still handing out tickets to people at about 200+.

2 hours ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Were there any questions asked after the one about underrated movies? I know the MC said that was the last one, but then I had to go, so I was just making sure.

Not really he did complain about todays lack of artist integrity in movies and said it's a shame movies are now all 'fine' while he wants them to be great ;)

Edited by Kurdamoni

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

By the time I left they had changed the far right picture to Peter Capaldi.

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Not long after we got in. He was away to lunch but the guy gave us a VQ. Can’t remember the number now but it was high. Strange as I’ve never heard of them running out of VQ’s. They’ll normally keep handing them out even if they have no chance of reaching them. I remember Alexander Siddig at DST. I was in the que with ticket number 60 at 4pm and the guy was still handing out tickets to people at about 200+.

That's a joke! The guy in the blue shirt said to me he wasn't handing anymore out because caan was only signing 300max