Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES CAAN

9 minutes ago, seand1645 said:

My schedule for Saturday is huge. Have you been before is there ever issue with overlapping.

Yes, most people have overlaps, they are inevitable really, the more you book the greater the chance, but most aren't true issues because shoots all start at different times, so mostly it's just about working out which one to go to first.  As Chris said there will be people on hand when the schedule goes out to give advice.

9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Last time this happened they just classed the unbatched tickets as Batch 0, as they were all bought in the same time period it worked out, no one missed out by being assigned higher batches or anything like that.

In the meantime I asked the Eventbrite why the batch is not numbered let's see what they answer me. Also because for is the best guest they have announced, I would not have expected such an actor at this convention,

2 minutes ago, Lecter said:

In the meantime I asked the Eventbrite why the batch is not numbered let's see what they answer me. Also because for is the best guest they have announced, I would not have expected such an actor at this convention,

Only happened to Saturday I have noticed. Both Friday and Sunday got batch numbers. 

14 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

May be a bug with his photos. Argghh ordered and now no batch numbers on his photos once I got it emailed.

Just me?

But my god I am happy you got him and Peter! Peters photies had batch number on by the way on same order ;-)

I noticed that too and was desperately hoping it wasn't just me coz I got a ticket about 10secs after he was announced. Never been a Batch 0 before - hopefully we're not penalised when the shoot is called :no:

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I hade 13 photo ops during one day last year, had two overlappings and one triple overlapping. When the schedule is released keep an eye open here, ask if so, we all will suggest how you can solve it. On the day you can also talk to the pit bosses (in red SM t-shirts) at the photo op area for suggestions. I managed to solve mine very easy so you wont miss your chance.

Thank you I have 15 and could easily do more but I  stopping.

1 hour ago, seand1645 said:

Thank you I have 15 and could easily do more but I  stopping.

I have a maximum of 12 per day, soon there. Will be very interesting 3 days. I expect overlaps so then I wont be disappointed. :lol:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

I have a maximum of 12 per day, soon there. Will be very interesting 3 days. I expect overlaps so then I wont be disappointed. :lol:

I try to do as many as possible on friday, so my saturday isn't too busy 

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

I try to do as many as possible on friday, so my saturday isn't too busy 

I have almost filled up Sat and Sun but so far kept it at 9 per day. Just three on Friday. I have no need to push it to 12 just because. I have that level if needed. 

2 hours ago, Bumper8 said:

That's a good auto price for a proper Hollywood star.

I think you said something we all need to take note of there. A "star". A leading man for many years, not a flash in the pan few films actor, not a bit parter, or been in a TV show or two (nothing wrong with that mind you), but a genuine  Big Hollywood Star.

Think about that everyone. Look at his CV..... he made an impact.

And we get to see him for so little money. 

• Like 2

For those who bought the photo with book James Caan Saturday July 28, I received the email of the showmasters, they confirmed my batch sending back from Eventbrite a new ticket, the problem is that below on the left where it is indicated guest / batch James Callis is written!!!  :blink::blink:

I really hope James Caan is busy because this is exactly the type of guest I'd love to see at LFCC shows. One that is a legend, with an outstanding career and the announcement from Showmasters almost came out of nowhere. 

• Like 3