Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES CAAN

6 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

May be a bug with his photos. Argghh ordered and now no batch numbers on his photos once I got it emailed.

Just me?

But my god I am happy you got him and Peter! Peters photies had batch number on by the way on same order ;-)

I have batch number, booked Sunday

Me at 6.55pm: I am NOT getting anything else at this con no matter who it is that they announce. Definitely not. 100% certain. I will NOT change my mind.

Me at 7.01pm: <noise of man frantically looking out his blu-ray box set of the Coppolla restored Godfather trilogy>

Thanks Showmasters. You are the reason my bank manager hates me.

Seriously though I am disappointed that there is no diamond as the queues will be VAST.

4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Me at 6.55pm: I am NOT getting anything else at this con no matter who it is that they announce. Definitely not. 100% certain. I will NOT change my mind.

Me at 7.01pm: <noise of man frantically looking out his blu-ray box set of the Coppolla restored Godfather trilogy>

Thanks Showmasters. You are the reason my bank manager hates me.

Seriously though I am disappointed that there is no diamond as the queues will be VAST.

Or a serious rush to VQ.

Just now, Lecter said:

I have just purchased a Photo with James Caan for Saturday, but the batch is not specified !!! It's normal? 

Yup me too. Looks like it must be a bug for some of us.

Hopefully we get in line with Batch 1 as ordered quickly so deserve to be.

• Like 1

it's spooky. Just the other day I was wondering if James Caan would ever do a con, even thinking what I'd get signed if he did. So this is an amazing announcement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

@Queen_Sindel will let the office know about the missing batches if they def aren't there?  Last time they classed them as Batch 0

Must be a Saturday thingy because I got my Batch 1 on the ticket for Sunday, dunno about Friday.

Edited by Chris1970

My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw that James Caan is attending !!!!  A true Hollywood Legend.  I immediately booked a photo shoot ticket for Sunday without even thinking about it - I just cannot keep staring at it.  I cannot believe it.  And I am getting to see Matthew Modine on the same day ..... my little Film Fan mind has imploded with happiness !!!!  Wow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomeroSavini said:

Yup me too. Looks like it must be a bug for some of us.

Hopefully we get in line with Batch 1 as ordered quickly so deserve to be.

If not, is there a risk that the ticket purchased will be canceled?

45 minutes ago, Lecter said:

If not, is there a risk that the ticket purchased will be canceled?

Last time this happened they just classed the unbatched tickets as Batch 0, as they were all bought in the same time period it worked out, no one missed out by being assigned higher batches or anything like that.

• Thanks 1

Top quality guest. can't believe i'm meeting a 'Godfather' cast member' ,loved that film. and 'Rollerball'.  'Misery' too . My friend is excited as he loves 'Alien Nation'.well done showmasters. the older guests have a great variety of films behind them, more please.

6 minutes ago, seand1645 said:

My schedule for Saturday is huge. Have you been before is there ever issue with overlapping.

I hade 13 photo ops during one day last year, had two overlappings and one triple overlapping. When the schedule is released keep an eye open here, ask if so, we all will suggest how you can solve it. On the day you can also talk to the pit bosses (in red SM t-shirts) at the photo op area for suggestions. I managed to solve mine very easy so you wont miss your chance.