showmasters has said an interesting guest annoucement is happening

1 hour ago, Abigail94 said:

The way they're saying interesting makes me think could be a writer/director as would be interesting to meet someone from behind the scenes 

Or a comidian 

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

Interesting is indeed a weird word to be using in here, it's a clue for sure!

I personally think it's SM trying not to use the word 'big' or similar as that has been interpreted different ways causing some... confusion, shall we say. I don't think it is a clue as SM have not been keen on doing those recently either. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I personally think it's SM trying not to use the word 'big' or similar as that has been interpreted different ways causing some... confusion, shall we say. I don't think it is a clue as SM have not been keen on doing those recently either. 

True, that's a good point actually ;)

4 hours ago, DrBungle said:

It probably won't be, but Jamie Lee Curtis would be amazing. The new Halloween trailer is released today and Nick Castle is attending. I have EVERYTHING crossed at present !

This would be amazing!

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yeah, it is. The Twitter mods replied to someone saying they're not using the "big" style words anymore with them being so subjective.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, it is. The Twitter mods replied to someone saying they're not using the "big" style words anymore with them being so subjective.

Soon they have to go from "interesting" to "a" guest :lol: