showmasters has said an interesting guest annoucement is happening

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

I feel sad they aren't doing clues anymore, totally understandable why not, but I do miss the fun of that. Ah well, still fun to be had in waiting for the clue-less announcement! :)

Ha! No clues..we dont need any clues..we need suspense . B)

cersei-wine%20.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel “interesting” might just be a more neutral (and slightly sarcastic) alternative to “big”, “great”, “legendary”, and other adjectives that have been used before so people stop complaining about overhyped posts. But it might also be a clue.

Anyway, I always hope it’s more Doctor Who guests regardless of clues, so... :whistling:

34 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Has it ever been clarified why she can gives clues for some guests but not for others? Why would she need permission for some but not be allowed to do it at all for others? 

No, just going by what she has posted before - that she can only do it if the office allows her to.  Personally I think after Ecclesgate they are choosing to be a bit more sedate with the announcements for a bit.

46 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Has it ever been clarified why she can gives clues for some guests but not for others? Why would she need permission for some but not be allowed to do it at all for others? 

Nope, I generally wasn't given any reason. I told the Office "hey, People want hints" and then was given names or told "no can do."

Currently I am not allowed to give clues until further notice.

• Like 2

Hmmm, the wording of this announcement is certainly interesting! I wonder if it could just be that SM are dialling down the 'Big' wording after the whole Ecclestone reaction. Personally, I'm hoping for an Avenger or HP guest, but regardless of who it is, I think SM have totally spoiled us so far!

So here’s a long shot guess ......

Danielle Harris 

She was going to be attending another event that was announced as cancelled today (coincidentally same day as they announced this announcement...)

Also new Halloween trailer is being released so would be a great day to announce any more Halloween guests

Although she recently announced that she is pregnant so may not want to travel. 

Edited by benweblight

6 minutes ago, benweblight said:

So here’s a long shot guess ......

Danielle Harris 

She was going to be attending another event that was announced as cancelled today (coincidentally same day as they announced this announcement...)

Although she recently announced that she is pregnant so may not want to travel. 

Gemma Whelan was very pregnant last year at LFCC, she came, so you never know. But then again..she did not have to fly and all of that.

Edited by Chris1970