LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JIM ROSS

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have always been the biggest wrestling fan and when Jim was announced I was so excited and booked straight away, however now I kinda wish I hadn't as his attitude really disgusted me, he basically said to my face that "this is just a job" and "I'm just here for the money" and whether that's the case or not he really shouldn't be saying that to the fans. They say you should never meet your idols and I guess in this case that holds true.

21 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

I have always been the biggest wrestling fan and when Jim was announced I was so excited and booked straight away, however now I kinda wish I hadn't as his attitude really disgusted me, he basically said to my face that "this is just a job" and "I'm just here for the money" and whether that's the case or not he really shouldn't be saying that to the fans. They say you should never meet your idols and I guess in this case that holds true.

It sucks when it happens, sorry your experience and opinion of him was ruined Steven.

No it was nothing to do with looking like he's in a bad mood or his bell's palsy, i was going for the autograph and told him how much of a legend he was to me and that to me he will always be THE voice of wrestling and how happy I was to finally be able to meet him and then he says what he said and it totally destroyed my image of him.