Photo Shoot: £20

Grand Maester Pycelle - Game of Thrones
Aragog (voice) - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
King Gustav - King Ralph
Walter Donovan - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Brian Harcourt-Smith - The Fourth Protocol
Kristatos - James Bond: For Your Eyes Only
General Veers - Empire Strikes Back
Count Scarlioni - Doctor Who (City of Death)

Forum-Julian-Glover-1.jpg

Forum-Julian-Glover-2.jpg

Forum-Julian-Glover-3.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002103/

I was lucky enough to be sat next to him at dinner a couple of months ago. Great evening and a great time chatting to him. Will need to get something signed by him now just to see if he remembers me.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2018 at 5:01 PM, Ravogd said:

I was lucky enough to be sat next to him at dinner a couple of months ago. Great evening and a great time chatting to him. Will need to get something signed by him now just to see if he remembers me.

funny u should say that as i had a funny experience a few years back when i was next to julian in a Slough hotel in another con not knowing it was him and then i did a double-take when i went to his table a bit later that day and he said: 'Hello again, did u have a nice Lunch??' :lol:

Nice to c him back at this years con. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great performance in Indiana Jones and the last crusade, as a child when they broadcast this film on TV, when I saw the scene of the glass and he turned into a skeleton I always put my hands to the eyes, ahahahahahahahah. Brilliant also in the role (always bad) in the film 007 Just for your eyes with Roger Moore. Photographic service and autograph already booked, I can not wait to meet him. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Lecter said:

Why there is not the picture of Julian Glover in preorder autograph.There are all but doesnt he.I imagine that those same photos will be found at the counter of the autographs ... right?

They might add them later on, we just have to be patient. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lecter said:

Why there is not the picture of Julian Glover in preorder autograph.There are all but doesnt he.I imagine that those same photos will be found at the counter of the autographs ... right?

And there's no guarantee that the pictures on the pre order site will be on the guests table.  It's usually a good indicator of what they will have but they may have run out of some by the time you get through

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And there's no guarantee that the pictures on the pre order site will be on the guests table.  It's usually a good indicator of what they will have but they may have run out of some by the time you get through

Ahhh I did not know ;)