Sunday Feedback

jakeblue

Great show again, loved meeting Robert Englund for a photo and my nephew had a blast with the Liverpool lads and Walking Dead peeps.

However.....I do have one observation regarding photoshoots. I'm not going to say which zone as I don't want to drop anyone in it but for some shoots the tickets were being scanned as the queue formed and there were people in the queue just standing with the actual shootee  (if you get my drift). They were then going in with the shootee and as the tickets were not being checked again I'm fairly sure some people got into shoots without a ticket.

Elsewhere the tickets were scanned when you went into the booth so it wasn't an issue. All of the booth should have been run like this.

I also personally got held up by late comers who had a more preferential batch number than me. One or two people I don't mind but when it was 15+ it did get slightly annoying. I understand buying a better batch but if you're late you're late and should have to wait your turn imo.

As I said though, great show.

My thoughts on this Sunday: I had a breeze, absolutely no issues with queues or timing, got all my autographs and photoshoots done without a hitch! 

My one gripe though is that one particular crew member was (I'm sorry to say it) close to useless. Usually if a guest is busy they will take your money and let you pick up your printed picture while the person ahead of you is with the guest, but this crew member was on their phone and ignoring people so you'd get to your turn with the guest without having paid or picked out your picture, which in my opinion felt a bit awkward. They then also interrupted me while I was speaking to the guest. I was mid-sentence and the crew member just showed the guest something on their phone and talked over me. The guest did then try to include me by explaining what the crew member had said but I felt very put out by that person's behavior. It was a small thing and maybe just me being overly sensitive but I'm paying money to meet someone I've admired for years, I didn't appreciate being talked over like I wasn't there.

But anyway. That one instance aside, one of the quieter Collectormanias I've attended, but that made for a stress-free day!