7pm show closing time

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
13 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Uten mat og drikke duger helten ikke ^_^

Don't know how to translate that one :WINCE:

It translates to "Without food and drink, the hero does not benefit" :smile:

I'm not sure that really captures the essence of the original Norse though. It's more like "Gaaaaah, me hungry".

• Haha 1

I'm just reading a google translated page of Norwegian quotes. Some are amazing.

There is a lazy man sweating over the mat.
For the lazy pig, the earth is always cold.
Like a gold ring in a piglet, a fierce woman is not white.
Now I'm so angry that I can not spit on it if I ever wanted to.
Where should a naked cart be taken when she can not find the bed?
Do not touch the porridge without touching it.
Nice girls come to heaven, bad girls come wherever they want.

• Haha 2

Brilliant news - an extra hour on the Saturday should have ye olde bank manager in a suitably cold sweat. My parents always tell me they don't want anything for Christmas...well this could be the year they get their wish :angel:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lokinestro said:

More time to get autos now! Yay!

Well, no, because it opens an hour later too heh. It just may work in some people’s benefit like myself who are planning to stay until the end, and people may leave earlier for other commitments. Meaning less queueing on some of the bigger stars in the last hour or so!

9 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Well, no, because it opens an hour later too heh. It just may work in some people’s benefit like myself who are planning to stay until the end, and people may leave earlier for other commitments. Meaning less queueing on some of the bigger stars in the last hour or so!

Friday yes, But Saturday is opening at the normal time so it’s  actually open an hour longer...

Edited by benweblight

Result!:clap:  However, I have a funny feeling my feet may be more knackered than usual by the end of the day! :stretcher:  Hopefully it means I get a proper chance to look round all the stalls as well instead of constantly running like a mad person between photo shoots.  

10 minutes ago, Tracis said:

Result!:clap:  However, I have a funny feeling my feet may be more knackered than usual by the end of the day! :stretcher:  Hopefully it means I get a proper chance to look round all the stalls as well instead of constantly running like a mad person between photo shoots.  

I also expect this year's LFCC to be more relaxed. Not only because of the longer hours, but because last year there was a ton of talks I wanted to go to and I spent most of Saturday running around. This year I have only 1 talk so far (on Sunday), so I expect things to be calmer.

27 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Noooooooooooooo

(I arrive by bus super early in the morning, so for me that's an extra hour of waiting in the queue).

But you will be closer to the beginning of the queue than if it starts at 9 ;) (if people actually start queuing 1 hour later that is)

• Like 1