7pm show closing time

Anyone else notice that the show is listed to open till 7pm on Friday and Saturday, rather the the usual 5:30/6pm this year. 

Does anyone know if signings/photo shoots will be running up till 7 or will this mostly stop at the normal time?

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Sleep in :dance:

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Indeed! 1 hour of extra sleep on that day ^_^

OR... get there early and beat the crowds to get lower VQ tickets! ^_^

Edited by wjbleming
Damn autocorrect...

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Also Friday opens at 10 instead of 9 as previous years, incase people haven't noticed

Haha I hadn't noticed that! I'm sure I would have when the schedules were released but cheers for this!

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

OR... get there early and beat the crowds to get lower VQ tickets! ^_^

Hm, kinda sure none of my auto interests will demand vq ticket..For my two important ones I have DP.  Sleep in!! :dance:

Sadly, I know I will be there early anyway. Where I am staying the owner have to get going to work early and I have been offered to be dropped off pretty close to the Olympia. An offer I cant refuse.

2 minutes ago, unkown error said:

oh good my sister will be happy about this, I just hope my photos dont go up to 19:00!

Same here, for Friday. I hope the ones I have on that day wont be spread out too much. I was planning not stay the whole Friday.

39 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Same here, for Friday. I hope the ones I have on that day wont be spread out too much. I was planning not stay the whole Friday.

Leaving before it's over? :o never done that :WINCE: except for last year on Sunday, left 30 min before it ended :lol:

16 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Leaving before it's over? :o never done that :WINCE: except for last year on Sunday, left 30 min before it ended :lol:

Yes, if photo op schedule permit it I will, ideal before 2pm. The two other days will be full on.

• Like 1

Promised my friend we wouldn't be there for long on friday, just a few autographs. He's never been to London and he only came with me because my other companion cancelled. He's not a big fan of conventions so that's why I promised we wouldn't be there all day. Planned everything on saturday and sunday, I only had a photo op with John Schneider on friday but I upgraded it to a duo with Tom Welling on saturday. So, I'm happy I could stay in bed a while longer but I don't think my friend is so happy about that :P

43 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Promised my friend we wouldn't be there for long on friday, just a few autographs. He's never been to London and he only came with me because my other companion cancelled. He's not a big fan of conventions so that's why I promised we wouldn't be there all day. Planned everything on saturday and sunday, I only had a photo op with John Schneider on friday but I upgraded it to a duo with Tom Welling on saturday. So, I'm happy I could stay in bed a while longer but I don't think my friend is so happy about that :P

Friday..hmm..Especially if photo op will be 10.30, plus rush to VQ tickets for the auto's. :P With my normal luck I will have my less than handful photo ops 10:30 and 16:00.. :huh:

21 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

7pm you say.... crikey even longer inside then. By the time I get to hotel and shower I will be having my dinner at 9 then haha 

Still good on them keeping it open another hour, more stalking will be done :-D in a nice way obviously.

Dinner?! Eat?..

gif-surprised-13.gif