2nd June

unkown error

Once again my dad and I had a great time at a showmasters event, the staff looked after us like always. I had 6 photoshoots the only small hick up we got was near to the end as the late domino effect what was started by an over flow for Robert Englund, however I didn't get stressed about it as it was happening to all three booths. All my photos turn out ok, my favorite photo is with Adrian Edmunson when I asked him to kick me up the back side. All the guests I had photos with were talkative and generally seemed happy to be there. I have a tip for the showmasters crew who have to organize the queuing system, rather than try and shout out to people by telling them who is in the photo booth and what batch number is next why not hold up a LED name holder and edit it each time you need to change it and have one on the photo booth wall. or just get a big piece of card and write name with batch number? my only negative is that it was a shame that the photo booths were not next to each other like B and C were. I understand its health and safety, my poor dad was rushed off his feet pushing me in my wheelchair and I felt for those other disabled people who can walk must be finding it very difficult. I also wonder did showmasters cut down on the extra help scam this weekend? I can believe that some people will try it on but come on people a disability is for life and it's no fun at all and people like us really do need the extra help.

1 hour ago, unkown error said:

I have a tip for the showmasters crew who have to organize the queuing system, rather than try and shout out to people by telling them who is in the photo booth and what batch number is next why not hold up a LED name holder and edit it each time you need to change it and have one on the photo booth wall. or just get a big piece of card and write name with batch number

I'm aware of somewhere that uses a tv screen that displays who is where and what batch they are on, probably a daft question that SM can't answer but would SM ever consider using the same or similar method for CM & LFCC?

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

I'm aware of somewhere that uses a tv screen that displays who is where and what batch they are on, probably a daft question that SM can't answer but would SM ever consider using the same or similar method for CM & LFCC?

I can't remember where I saw it, but definitely recall seeing the powers that be say something along the lines of TV screens for announcements would work out too expensive for them, and so would be unfeasible for the 'one off' natures of the events.