Group Photo Battlestar Galactica

2 minutes ago, GaryB said:

Are we going to get a group photo scheduled for Battlestar Galactica? 

Surely with that many at one place at one time, its crying out for a group photo.

???

Group shoots are usually announced nearer to the event Gary so we just have to wait and see.  They are aware it would be a popular shoot though so I'd be surprised if there wasn't one.

Edited by Raylenth

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Group shoots are usually announced nearer to the event Gary so we just have to wait and see.  They are aware it would be a popular shoot though so I'd be surprised if there wasn't one.

It's pretty close - its next month :-)

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm just waiting for my Doctor Who group shoot to be announced.

Same *crossing fingers* And if it won’t be possible, I’ll be happy even with a Capaldi/Eccleston or McGann/Eccleston duo photo, so long as we get at least two Doctors together, please! :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Same *crossing fingers* And if it won’t be possible, I’ll be happy even with a Capaldi/Eccleston or McGann/Eccleston duo photo, so long as we get at least two Doctors together, please! :D

Well, we do have a Baker/McCoy/McGann shoot, it's something. Also, I wouldn't mind a Bradley/Capaldi(/Mackie) Twice upon a time shoot :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

Closing this one here, as the others have said group shots are normally announced much closer to the show due to the negotiation  process involved in making them happen (yes I appreciate its getting close now .)

I always use the DS9 Cast as an example, their group shot was announced the day before the event as that was the soonest something could be agreed.  We are hopeful that something will take place but it is not a guarantee that it will, as ever it will be announced on here as and when we have further info.

• Like 1